23 Lancashire Drive, Mudgeeraba
GREG PARKER SOLD IT
Ideal 4 Bed family Home in Central Mudgeeraba - Close to Schooling and All Conveniences
This nicely proportioned and well-designed 4 bed family home offers convenient, central living situated in a quite family-friendly street with a fantastic park across the road. In fact, everything you need is within an easy 10-minute drive and it’s just 15 minutes to the famous Burleigh Heads precinct.
Built just 19 years ago, it’s in very good order and is ‘move in ready’ with nothing to spend. Yes, a ‘green thumb’ will enjoy sprucing up the compact and very private, fully fenced back yard and it will be the go-to place for evening meals, BBQs, and parties, regardless of the weather.
The master bedroom is large, functional with a decent sized walk-through robe to the ensuite, and all 4 bedrooms are carpeted and with fans to support the AC unit located in the open plan living area.
All living areas are tiled and the kitchen itself is large with plenty of bench, cupboard, and drawer space. Plus, it has an extra living room. It could be a 5th bedroom, sunroom, a bar, perhaps a games room. You decide.
All up, this is a well-presented family home, ideally located and very worthy of an inspection.
Please read my detailed features as below and study the photos and the site plan to see how your family configuration will fit into this terrific low maintenance home.
- 726m level corner block
- 4 bed, 2 bath family home (option for a 5th bedroom under existing roofline)
- Secure double lock up garage
- Open plan tiled living, dining & kitchen leading to covered deck
- Long bench kitchen with plenty of cupboard and drawer space
- Breakfast bench for 5 + wall oven, & dishwasher
- Separate sunroom (could be a bar or utility room)
- Separate laundry
- Separate WC
- Main bathroom with shower & bath
- Large, carpeted master bedroom with walk through robe to ensuite
- Bedrooms 2,3&4 all carpeted with fans and cupboards
- Covered outdoor entertaining area – very private
- Fully fenced back yard – ideal for kids and pets
- Low maintenance gardens
- Ceiling fans throughout support the AC unit in living area
- Situated near abundant parks
- Fast access to highway & full facilities of Robina and Varsity lakes
- Centrally located to shopping centres, a range of public and private schools, easy access to the M1 and the Varsity Railway line
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Garage spaces: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2