3 Plum Parade, Nerang
Greg Parker Sold It
3 Bed Superbly Renovated Home in Excellent Nerang Location Suit Families & Entertainers A ‘Must Inspect’ Property
3 Plum Parade is located in what the locals affectionally call ‘The Fruit Bowl’. It is so, so handy to everything, particularly schools, shopping, and eateries. But Nerang has just about every service and convenience you could ask for and it is central to all Gold Coast attractions.
So, give this a big, big tick for location. And you certainly won’t be disappointed with the professional refurbishment by my vendors. Your new home is a value and features packed offering. Let’s drill down.
For starters, this is a private, secure, fully fenced property of some 640m fully usable, flat land, very pet and child friendly. It will appeal to many buyer categories. Families, definitely, there’s plenty of space to run around together with great undercover, outdoor living. ‘Entertainers’ will absolutely love it from the internal bar to the external outdoor patio (15m x 6m) to the separate covered patio where you can watch the flickering embers of your fire or maybe, the Bali styled hut, where you can soak in a hot spa. Check the photos and you will see the endless leisure and entertainment possibilities.
Internally, it’s an open plan lounge, dining and living in large attractive tiles with a fresh white ambience. The kitchen has been thoroughly modernized with good bench and cupboard space, plus it overlooks that massive, covered patio area.
You have a good sized air-conditioned, carpeted master bedroom (3.8m x 3.6m) with a walk-through robe to a brilliantly refurbished ensuite with double basins and quality fittings. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are fresh, carpeted and with a built in in BR2.
The main bathroom is stunning with its pedestal white bath, glass shower and modern fixtures. Check the photo and you will see what I mean.
Yes, there’s a lot to like about 3 Plum Parade; its well deserving of an inspection, so make sure you are there for the open homes.
• 640m flat block extremely well located
• Attractive Internal brick bar – seats 4.
• Large attractive tiles throughout the air-conditioned open plan living area – lounge, dining & kitchen
• Terrific thoroughly modernized stone top kitchen, white cabinetry, good bench & storage space, rangehood, black ceramic hob, wall oven, dishwasher, space for large refrig
• Kitchen leads to HUGE 15m x 6m covered entertaining area where anything is possible
• Magnificent main bath with a snazzy crawfoot pedestal white bath, freestanding glass shower, modern fittings & stone top cabinetry
• Large carpeted, air-conditioned Master B/R with walk through robe to superb ensuite
• Two additional carpeted bedrooms one with air conditioning and robe
• Separate laundry
• Separate WC
• 2 car carport + concrete pad for boat/caravan/trailer
• Painted throughout
• Security & insect screens
• Excellent location – handy to schools, shopping, eateries, all conveniences
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2