42-44 Chopin Court, Nerang
Greg Parker Sold It
Rural "Australiana" 6-Bed Home in Quality Location - Close proximity to City Conveniences - A MUST SEE!
As you make your right turn into the very upmarket Chopin Court, take note of the quality of the homes on your way to the top of a gradual hill and there, on your left, is 42-44 Chopin Court. Immediately, you are reminded of a past era of timeless beauty where the ‘well-to-do’ pastoralists constructed their country manors with wide, wide verandas to catch the breezes and the views. That’s what my vendors had in mind when they literally, and lovingly, built their ‘forever home.’
But, of course, circumstances change over the years, kids grow up and move on, and so its now your turn to carry the baton forward. One thing is certain though, you will fall in love with the ‘Australiana’ natural fauna and the friendly ‘kookas’ and ‘maggies’ who will become your family as well; especially when you open their favourite packet of Smiths crisps!
Hey, you cannot fault the location; this is convenient city living with that peaceful and secure country ‘feel.’ Schooling is just under 4 kilometres, all the shopping conveniences you require take just a leisurely 10-minute drive. Town water and power, of course.
This homestead will appeal to families; currently there are six bedrooms with the massive master ensuited bedroom at the opposite end to the four-bedroom family wing. This is a big, gracious home of 400m2, plus 117m2 of verandas. My detailed plans are enclosed which will give you a good idea of what is on offer here.
Then there is the guest bedroom on the lower level with full bathroom functionality. In fact, anyone looking for dual living optionality MUST come and inspect this gem. The living area is already plumbed for kitchen facilities and there is potential to add an additional two bedrooms. And, this separate living area has its very own outdoor entertaining area as well as separate entrance.
Even the avid car enthusiast or workshop hobbyist will be enamoured with the lower-level optionality; completely locked-up security for up to six vehicles or a massive bench area as currently presented by my vendors. They did aspire to build a massive separate shed on the plentiful land area at the back, and this option, or others, looms large for you as well (with Council approval of course).
The living area of the home is large as you would expect; a formal dining room adjoins the generous, well laid-out kitchen (5-burner gas cook top, Corian bench tops) and there is an inviting family and meals area on the other side. Plus, there is the formal lounge area and, lofty 2.7m ceilings throughout make this a cool, cool home.
Throw in four bathrooms (including a laundry which is big enough to stage a family party) and this is one homestead worth visiting.
My strong recommendation to all aspiring purchasers is to read my detailed summary of features as below, study the photos carefully and then look at the detailed plans of what currently exists, whilst considering the many optionality possibilities to make this generous 517m2 home your ‘forever home’. I expect the Open Home to be very busy.
Thirty More Features to Consider:
• Elevated 9,656m block near top of hill in prestigious upmarket street – catches all the breezes
• Coastal glimpses through the treelined gently sloping block
• Quality homes adorn this friendly enclave which is fiercely protective of the welfare of all
• All the benefits of city living + that peaceful & secure ‘country feel’
• Huge land footprint potential to build a large work shed or other (with Council approval)
• Alternatively enjoy the ‘Australiana’ natural fauna with the ‘kookas’ & ‘maggies’ as you catch coastal glimpses
• Less that 4k’s to both state and secondary schooling
• Easy 10-minute drive to all shopping facilities
• Great central Gold Coast location
• Town water and power + 5k water tank and pump
• Massive 6-bedroom brick country manor with trademark wide verandas on all sides
• Internal measurements 400m2 – external 117m2
• Lovingly built by current vendor as the ‘forever home’ with every conceivable electrical & plumbing accessory possible
• Newly installed colorbond roof
• Elegant formal bitumen circular driveway
• Separate & private entrance with walk in cupboard (currently the family library)
• Open plan family room (3m x 4m) adjoins meals area (4m x 6.9m)
• Generous kitchen with views over the block to the east – Corian bench, gas cook top, dishwasher, oodles of space
• Separate Formal dining room adjoins formal lounge
• Huge (and I do mean HUGE) master bedroom + walk in robe
• Master ensuite including spa bath
• 4 bedroom ‘family wing’ each with their own separate entrance from veranda
• Good sized main bathroom
• Excellent covered veranda – all sides – great outdoors eating and entertaining
• Internal access to upstairs area
• Huge laundry – great storage - complete with full bathroom facilities
• Large guests’ bedroom (5m x 7m) with ensuite
• Existing living area (3.8m x 6.0m) – plumbed for kitchen addition
• Massive potential for a 3-bed downstairs dual living area with separate entrance & outdoor entertaining area
• Double auto garage provides accommodation for at least 6 vehicles (currently huge work bench area)
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 2
- Garage spaces: 6
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 4