8 Willunga Street, Pacific Pines
Greg Parker Sold It
Fantastic 4 Bed Family Quality Home with 3 Separate Living Areas Centrally Located in Pacific Pines Close to All Amenities
This attractive large, 4 bedroom, 2 bath, single level brick/colorbond roof home – 12 years young – is in a quiet, leafy street, with forestry views, in popular & centrally located Pacific Pines. My vendors tell me the immediate area is chock-a-block with fun-loving community minded citizens who both look after and help each other; a refreshing trend in these different times.
Certainly, this is a family home where the kids play together, and school is an effortless walk or bike. Not only that, your choice of two large shopping centres and other conveniences within a 3-minute drive. It’s handy to all conveniences and, an ideal location, should you work in either Brisbane or the Gold Coast; both the M1 and the super handy train service will see to that.
Whilst this home started as a very popular home-build-plan by a project developer, our vendors have added significantly to its many features by expertly landscaping the block and adding a huge 7.5m x 4.5m covered alfresco area in the private back yard. This is where you will spend many of your happy moments with family and friends. An ideal BBQ pad or just a quiet area to read your latest novel. Certainly, the kids and pets will love it, as will mum because it is very visible from the brilliant walk-through galley style kitchen. Hint: Cooks & ‘foodies’ will love the kitchen, check the photos attached. It’s got all the bench, cabinetry & pantry space you need.
Whilst looking at the photos, note the size & usefulness of the family room, isn’t it great to have two large living areas, three if you count in the alfresco area. Plenty of ‘me’ space for all family members.
The carpeted bedrooms too are well situated. The master is large, with A/C & fan, has a full ensuite of course, plus a full-length built-in cupboard. This will easily accommodate a King size bed.
Carpeted Bedrooms 2 & 3 will accommodate twin singles, or a queen size bed. Both have fans, built-ins & one has a modern A/C unit. But truly with the four A/C units all up, getting cool (or warm) is not an issue.
Bedroom 4 is located at the front door and might also make for a handy office. The choice is yours.
Rounding off the home is the separate laundry and the main bathroom with both shower and bath, plus a separate W/C.
Final Comment: Please study the photos and the floorplan attached. Visualize how this ‘feature rich’ offering will suit your family circumstances and then make sure you are at the open home because I know from experience, this will tick many boxes for prospective purchasers.
• Elevated 556m2 block with yards meticulously landscaped by our handy vendors
• Single storey brick & colorbond roof – barely 12 years young!
• Attractive polished white tiles throughout living areas – carpet in formal lounge
• 4 separate A/C’s keep the home beautifully cool in those hot summer months
• Downlights throughout
• Brilliant walk-through galley kitchen with enormous bench, drawer & pantry space
• Breakfast nook, black ceramic hob, oven under & dishwasher – space for large fridge
• Formal carpeted lounge/dining with air-conditioner + fan
• Massive, tiled family room off kitchen & leading to that brilliant covered alfresco area
• Carpeted Master Bedroom with A/C + fan, full-length built-ins + modern ensuite
• Carpeted Bedrooms 2 & 3 – decent size with built ins + fans (A/C in BR3)
• Bedroom 4 located at front of home could also be an ideal office
• Well-presented main bath area with sep shower and bath + sep W/C
• Separate laundry
• Large storage cupboards in hallway
• Double automatic garage + off street parking for an additional two cars
• Fully fenced backyard – very pet and kid friendly (and safe)
• 2,000 litre water tank
• Minimal maintenance, though visually pleasing gardens, with hardy plants & foliage
• Very central to all facilities, transportation, schools etc
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2