4 Rimatara Rise, Pacific Pines
GREG PARKER SOLD IT
Superb, Well-Designed 5 Bed Colonial Home – Excellent Location Feature Rich in All Respects A MUST INSPECT
This is a large, well-presented, well-designed colonial style, single level home on a flat very usable 704m block which will have instant appeal to many buyer groups; so be fast to inspect.
Families will love the five bedrooms (or 4 plus a dedicated study/office area), as they will the flat, well-grassed backyard where the ‘billy-lids’ and pets can play safely. The addition of a pool is very possible and would add immense value, not to mention add to the extreme liveability of this well located home. Hey, the very popular and highly sought Jubilee Primary School is just a short walk away.
Plus, this is a very heavily focused family enclave, attracted by the schools (2 Primary and 1 High School all under 2 Kilometres) and three shopping centres and numerous eateries all within 3 kilometres. It’s central to all things Gold Coast with Harbor Town and Southport less than 15 minutes away.
The gadabout travellers will love the high 3.1m, purpose-built carport (4.0m x 7.7m) to store the caravan, RV or boat. The highway too, is just 2 k’s and you are easily on your way to Brisbane or Sydney and all points from there. Yes, this is a home that will suit those with a high need for vehicle and other storage. You can easily store 7 vehicles, trailers, boats, and caravans off street and there are 5 – yes, 5 – separate storage sheds.
Entertainers will love the large, covered alfresco area (4.2m x 6.0m) with a TV point to watch the Grand Final with your fifty closest friends. It connects to a separate built-in covered BBQ area (3.5m x 3.6m) with wet bar facilities. It’s the perfect spot to watch the kids frolicking in the well-grassed back yard as those Wagyu beef steak ‘beauties’ sizzle away.
For those with a need to house ‘granny,’ whilst giving her a modicum of independence, the large, carpeted bedroom (5.7m x 3.6m) located off the family/dining area is large enough to include a small lounge/sitting area.
There are plenty of inclusions in this ‘must inspect’ home which might go unnoticed, and yet they offer plenty of living quality, not to mention the saving of more than a few bucks, which the large, solar system will do. In short, it will pulverize those electricity bills.
Your total security and peace of mind is assured via the fully security screened windows and doors. They support the five cameras which vigilantly watch over the entire property with back up film available to be observed at any time. And the bane of many a home – slow internet connection – is solved by FAST fibre connection.
The home itself is very comfortable; it’s cool and blessed with flow through breezes, though there are AC’s in all bedrooms, bar one. The living areas themselves have a natural and orderly flow from the covered veranda entry to the formal lounge (6.4m x 4.1m) and then through to the open plan family/dining and kitchen which, in turn, lead off to that huge covered alfresco and BBQ areas. Put simply, there’s plenty of space for all the individual family groups to enjoy their own ‘me time.’
I expect HUGE interest in this offering, so make sure you are at the Open Home. Your inspection will NOT disappoint. By all means, study the photos attached and the site plan. Then, read up on an additional 34 reasons why this is your next home. Read on.
34 More Reasons to Own This Remarkable Home:
• Flat 704m fully usable block in central Pacific Pines
• Opposite park and the heavily treed, 5-acre Tallowood Reserve
• Double electric lock-up garage
• Off-street parking for at least 7 vehicles
• Sep high (3.1m) carport (4.0m x 7.7m) for that caravan or motor home
• Attractive, well-cared-for lawns and gardens
• Stylish, well-designed Brick and Tile Colonial home – just 19 years young
• Covered veranda entry leads to formal, carpeted lounge (6.4m x 4.1m)
• Open plan Family/Dining and Kitchen
• Huge covered alfresco outdoor living area (4.2m x 6.0m)
• Connected to a built-in wet bar BBQ area (3.5m x 3.6m)
• Large, carpeted Master B/R (3.6m x 3.4m) with full length mirror built-ins, fan + AC Connected to ensuite with spa bath, glass shower, cabinetry, and sep WC
• Bedroom/study (2.7m x 2.7m) located near front door could be a home business office
• All bedrooms (2,3,4) are carpeted with fans and built ins (AC’s in two of them)
• Bedroom 5 is huge (5.7m x 3.6m) and could be an independent generational B/R or media room or utility room – great optionality
• Good sized kitchen - plenty of drawer/bench/cupboard space + pantry
• Back ceramic hob, wall oven, recently replaced Miele dishwasher
• Handy breakfast bar for two
• Functional main bathroom, separate WC and laundry
• Fully fenced back yard – very pet and kid friendly
• Brilliant potential (and easy capability) to add swimming pool
• Two large water tanks + pumping equipment – approx. 8,000 litre capacity
• 5 – yes, 5 sheds - storage is NOT a problem
• 5 camera security system
• Fully security screened windows and doors
• Solar panel system will absolutely shred those pesky electricity accounts
• Fast fibre connection
• Under-ground power
• New hot water system
• Family oriented area of mainly owner-occupied homes in central Pacific Pines
• Easy walking distance to the highly desired private Jubilee Primary School
• Very close proximity to highway (2 klms) – but without the noise
• 3 shopping centres within 3klms
• Heaps of close-by eateries
• Just 15 minutes to Harbor Town and Southport
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2