4 Crinkle Court, Southport
GREG PARKER SOLD IT
Stylishly Renovated 3-Bed, 2-Bath Family Home Brilliant Central Location – Sensational Views of the Surfers Paradise Skyline
Hey, if you are in the market for a tip-top family home located in a very quiet, ‘home proud’ cul-de-sac area, is secure and private, and is extra close to schooling and shopping, then this is it!
Your renovated 3-bed, 2-bath brick & tile home sits on an elevated 658m east-facing block and the theme of the renovation centered around the fabulous views of the Surfers Paradise skyline. The modern, island style kitchen is the centre of the open plan living area, and those views will grab you at every turn.
My clever vendors based their renovations around privacy, harmony, security and well, just good old ‘quality of lifestyle’ – and it’s all there along with the very best of central locations. Do come and inspect, look at the photos I have attached and then get out Google map and see just how close you are to EVERYTHING!
Sick of driving the kids to school? Pffft, 300 metres is all that teenager will need to walk. Primary and top-class schools are very close, as well. And shopping? Gosh, literally a 3-minute drive will see you at either of Southport Park or Ferry Road shopping centres – both icons in this area. A swim at the fabulous Surfers Paradise beach is just 10 minutes away (parking time might be a few mins extra). Point is, it’s all here! And its available NOW!
Please study the photos, read my detailed summary as below, study your position on the Gold Coast (short answer – a very easy drive to EVERYWHERE), then be sure you inspect.
Final comment: This is a terrific offering and will appeal to families, those looking for centrality and a home that has it all and is cool, safe, and secure. Entertainers too will be impressed by the kitchen dynamics as well as the swathe of quality eateries in near proximity.
• 658m elevated east facing block in quiet, yet brilliantly located, cul-de-sac
• Surrounded by home proud neighbours
• Spectacular views over Surfers Paradise high rise (breathtaking at night)
• Recently stylishly renovated 3-bed, 2-bath Brick & tile family home
• Renovation emphasis on kitchen/living areas, overall coolness, security & privacy
• Double auto lock-up garage with space for storage at front
• Attractive side entrance
• Open plan living area with high ceilings, fans, and A/C unit to keep entire home at ideal ambient temperature
• Attractive, modern Timber flooring thematic throughout all living areas
• Renovated 2-pak island kitchen with subway tile splashback, designed to keep the family chef front & centre
• Self-closing drawers, good storage/pantry & bench space + room for large fridge
• Black ceramic hob with over under + Bellini dishwasher
• Lounge and dining wrap around kitchen yet take in those sensational views
• Laundry and WC act as a powder room for guests
• Step up 4 stairs and you are in the bedroom wing
• The carpeted, ensuited master bedroom is of good size + fan
• The full-length mirror built-ins bears testimony to the quality of this renovation
• Bedrooms 2 &3 are carpeted and will certainly appeal to the family buyer
• The main bath completes the home design, and both offer the astute buyer the opportunity to add their own flourishes
• Low maintenance, yet attractive grassed front & back yards
• Backyard private & fully fenced – ideal for pets and kids
• Covered alfresco area at back – ideal for family BBQ’s & entertaining
• Steel shed for tools and such
• Very central location in very central suburb
• Just 300m to High School, less than 1klm to primary school, end street for childcare + close to top class private schools (TSS & St Hilda’s)
• Just 3 mins by car to Southport Park shopping Centre & Ferry Road Shopping precinct
• 10 minutes to the famous Surfers Paradise Beach
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2