Lot 123 Gould Hill Road, BEAUDESERT QLD 4285Sold
Unforgettable Home on 1 Acre
House Sold - BEAUDESERT QLD
This architecturally designed home has a lot of wow factors from the picture-perfect kitchen, hotel style bathrooms to the serene outlook. The exterior of the home is ultra-low maintenance with stylish aluminium doors and windows. The cladding trend is very modern now and we are starting to see it more and more. Internally, the home oozes so much character with texture and design, and the beautiful pendant lighting throughout which really gives it that bold sophistication. The floor coverings are great quality and non-slip. Every room in this house has a splash of personality. The master bedroom has its own balcony, ensuite with separate toilet and free-standing bathtub that one would love to soak in for hours.
You will be able to get the family together on the deck for a relaxed lunch or BBQ’s looking out to the rolling countryside.
– 5 great size bedrooms, 4 with walk-in-robes
– Master bedroom with balcony overlooking the paddock to the mountains
– Ensuite with separate toilet & shower, freestanding tub plus double vanities
– Seamless galley kitchen with butler’s pantry, high-end appliances, 40ml stone bench tops that waterfall to the floor
– Oversized laundry with granite sink, large walk-in-linen closet plus mud room
– Main bathroom with double vanities and tiles to the ceiling
– Powder room for guests
– Media room with storage cupboard
– Open plan family room plus dining room
– Quality engineered plank flooring, non-slip
– Large covered outdoor deck for entertaining
– Solar power & hot water
– Well insulated plus ceiling fans
– Shed with 3 phase power plus double carport
– Aluminium French doors plus crime safe doors
– Plantation shutters
– Led lights throughout plus pendant lighting
– All fixture and fittings plus faucets are of high quality that will last
– Multiple rainwater tanks
– Fully fenced
There is no shortage of storage in this home. There are mud rooms, walk-in-linen press, several storage cupboards plus a cupboard that has been tiled from floor to ceiling. If you can’t live with-out technology, your NBN is connected here plus there are plenty of USB charging points around the home. The shed is powered and can accommodate 4 cars, plus a double carport and a parking space underneath the home. If you require more sheds or a pool, there is still plenty of space.
I love the fact the owners just did not go white everywhere in this home and they really pulled it off with the colour palette choice with the texture and tones they have selected. Here’s to a new beginning. Get in touch with exclusive marketing agent, Kylie Rodwell at RE/MAX Real Estate on 0410 310 473 to inspect or text code L123 to 0428 409 400 for a digital brochure.