1032/1 The Cove Crescent, Carrara
GREG PARKER SOLD IT
Quality 3 Bed 2.5 Bath Townhouse - Premiere NE Facing Waterfront Position - Highly Desired Central Carrara Gated Complex
This property is one of the select few located in ‘the bay’ area of this magnificent lakefront complex, purposely designed by Nifsan, the developer of the entire iconic Emerald Lakes precinct to be the ‘jewel in the crown’.
Your North Easterly views over the lush, verdant, well-maintained gardens to the lake itself are incomparable. Yet, your surroundings are quiet, peaceful, and secure whilst you enjoy just a short stroll (30 metres) to the resort style heated pool complete with gymnasium, library, and BBQ/community facilities. And you should know this is a very sociable community of like-minded people where you can participate as much or as little as you desire.
Plus, your premiere position in the cafe scene of Emerald Lakes (and its 13 k’s of flat pathed walkways) sees you just 10 to 15 minutes to Pacific Fair & the glittering Gold Coast beach strip, 3 minutes to Woolworths and you are literally surrounded by no less than 4 quality golf courses. Quality schools (in particular including Emmanuel College) are close by as is the event area for the Coast Heritage Bank stadium.
Now, let’s talk about your new townhouse and frankly, my photographer, can do a much better job of highlighting this exquisite property offering. I requested additional photos to illustrate not only the opulence of your townhouse, but a good snapshot of your immediate surroundings. Take your time poring over these and the site plans which I have also included.
For those who want the facts is one sentence - here goes: It’s a three-bedroom (potential 4th), two bath townhouse (and do check what is on offer in your ensuite) with an additional powder room on the ground floor. Your living areas are generous, your kitchen is both attractive and functional, and your covered, outdoor balconies (on both levels) will really allow you to enjoy our glorious Gold Coast relaxed lifestyle.
Okay, so I sense your concern about walking up the stairs – not to worry with this townhouse – take the automatic chair to the top in no time at all.
Worrying about parking or storage space? Again, relax. Your have ample storage at the front of your double garage and there are 13 visitor car parks within a 20-metre walk.
If ever there was a “Must Inspect” property, this is it. I know interest will be strong and for that reason I urge you to inspect where you can see the opulent lifestyle for yourself.
• Ideal north-easterly facing position arguably the best position in the complex
• Good visitor car parking facilities nearby – 13 car spaces
• 2 auto lock-up garages (5.8m x 5.8m) with internal entry (opportunity for storage facilities)
• Gracious, tiled Powder Room ensures guests need not encroach on upstairs sleeping quarters
• Separate laundry (good size)
• Tiled open plan living & dining (4.1m x 7.8m) abound kitchen and lead to covered alfresco deck
• Air conditioning + fans + timber blinds
• Super chic kitchen with stone top finish + good sized breakfast nook for 3
• Plenty of bench & drawer storage + Good sized pantry
• 4 burner gas cooktop - wall oven – Bosch dishwasher - Provision for large refrigerator
• Study nook – home office or under stair storage potential
• Magnificent covered (and very private) alfresco deck (4.3m x 3.5m) with sandstone tiles
• Views over delightful, manicured tiered gardens to the very peaceful lake & views through to the Gold Coast skyline (spectacular check my photos). Note: this is really an extension of your internal living areas summer or winter
• Enclosed fenced sides make this ideal for pets
• Carpeted stairs or an inbuilt stair lift chair will take you to the first floor
• Carpeted timber & wrought iron staircase leads to large flexi room (3.0m x 3.5m) – others have converted this into a parent’s retreat, study, office, extra media room, even an additional bedroom
• Large Carpeted master bedroom (3.4m x 3.9m) + massive walk-in robe + cassette A/C
• Ensuite with double basins, glass shower and spa bath
• Very private covered balcony off master BR & flexi room with views over lake (4.3m x 3.0m) – note the privacy screens on both side
• Separate bedroom wing for Bedrooms 2 & 3 each 2.9m x 3.3m carpeted + fans + A/C & mirror-built-ins
• Immaculate and warm main bathroom with shower & bath
• Arguably the pick in gated community in Carrara
• Secure gated community with CCTV
• Mostly residential owner complex
• Well managed & maintained complex - gardens are spectacular
• Friendly, active community where you can mix as much or as little as you like
• Amazing 20 metre resort style pool overlooking lake & BBQ/community centre
• Fully equipped gymnasium + Sun/tearoom with library
• NBN in complex
• Woolworths & Carrara markets are within walking distance (3-minute car journey)
• Pacific Fair/ Surfers Paradise & beaches a close ~10 min drive
• Cafes/Restaurants in Emerald Lakes precinct
• Brilliant 13k flat concrete walking path around lakes
• Close to public and private schools
• Handy access to 4 golf courses + Heritage Stadium + Rail & Bus transport
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 3