1082/1 The Cove Crescent, Carrara
GREG PARKER SOLD IT
Superbly Presented 2 Bed + Study Townhouse - Highly Desired Gated Complex in Central Carrara - A Must Inspect
Having sold ten apartments in The Cove in the last twelve months, I can honestly say not one was for a reason of unhappiness with the complex itself. Equally, I know all my purchasers are delighted with their new residency. This just happens to be a very happy, friendly, community-minded complex; as it should be with its central location themed around a lake, its brilliant resort style inclusions, as well as one of the best manicured complexes on the Gold Coast. Plus, the BC levies are very reasonable given the inclusions.
And when you study the map, Townhouse 1082 is virtually smack-bang in the middle of the famous Palm Meadows golf club, alongside a peaceful lagoon. But relax, there won’t be any golf balls coming your way, courtesy of a most picturesque canopy of attractive Australiana trees and foliage. This is the setting for your large and attractive sandstone floored, covered patio, which will seat eight comfortably. The privacy screens + electrically controlled blind & foliage give you total privacy, as you should expect.
The townhouse itself is superbly presented and very functional. There’s nothing to do whatsoever, and my vendor has recently refreshed quite a number of items. For instance, all new blinds have been added and a number of the Bosch kitchen appliances are new as well.
Both bedrooms are large, the master in particular, and ladies, you will swoon at the size of the walk-through robe leading to the double-basin ensuite complete with glass shower and spa bath.
I’ve included an array of photos and a site plan for you to contemplate accommodating your specific family combination. Do think about that utility room next to the fabulous kitchen. It could be an additional bedroom or an office, media room, whatever you desire.
Please take time to study the kitchen, it’s a beauty. And of course, that very private alfresco deck.
Final comment: I know from experience that these townhouses are snapped up very quickly, so procrastination is not an option here. Do take note of my open home times as I will guarantee you, inspection will be worth your while.
• Prime position within complex – good proximity to the resort style facilities
• Two car garaging (elec roller door both ends) or use one space as a quiet garden courtyard.
• Additional car in front of garage (potentially 3 cars on premises)
• Presently used as a delightfully quiet & private courtyard with attractive mature gardening
• 5 Visitor Car parks within close walk
• Locked gate to path – good security inside securely gated community
• Quality carpeted stairs to townhouse living area + both bedrooms - good condition
• Separate laundry – decent size + skylight
• Additional utility (with skylight) area besides kitchen
• Note: other complex owners have used this space as a 3rd bedroom/TV room/Music room/office – highly adaptable
• Very attractive stone top kitchen
• Excellent bench, cupboard, and drawer space
• Breakfast nook for 4
• 4 burner gas cook top – new Bosch wall oven
• New Bosch dishwasher
• Attractively tiled throughout living areas
• Open plan lounge and dining – including A/C and fan
• Huge covered, sandstone flooring, alfresco area with privacy side screens + electric blind
• Magnificent private & quiet views to well treed canopy + glimpses of lagoon & golf course
• Carpeted Master Bedroom with walk through robe to large double basin ensuite + shower and spa bath + A/C
• Attractive use of plantation shutters
• Carpeted BR2 with cupboard and fan
• Main bath with bath/shower options
• Gas BBQ point, intercom, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
• Two installed skylights to provide plenty of internal sunshine
• New blinds throughout
• Electrically controlled blind on alfresco deck + two side privacy screens
• Private fully fenced garden for pets
• Secure gated community with CCTV
• Mostly residential owner complex
• Well managed & maintained complex – gardens are spectacular
• Friendly, active community where you can mix as much or as little as you like
• Amazing 20 metre resort style pool overlooking lake & BBQ/community centre
• Fully equipped gymnasium + Sun/tearoom with library
• NBN in complex
• Woolworths & Carrara markets are within walking distance (3-minute car journey).
• Pacific Fair/ Surfers Paradise & beaches a close 10 min drive.
• Cafes/Restaurants in Emerald Lakes precinct
• Brilliant 13k flat concrete walking path around lakes
• Close to public and private schools
• Handy access to 4 golf courses + Metricon Stadium + Rail & Bus transport
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Pay TV
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2