17/60 Ancona Street, Carrara
Greg Parker Sold It
3 B/R 2.5 Bathroom Townhouse in Top of the Hill, Highly Desired Complex Quiet & Privacy Assured
Hey, this townhouse will appeal to many because of its centrality, the three bedrooms of good size, the 2.5 bathrooms and the great open plan living leading onto your own private backyard.
Then again, if you are an investor, this complex is highly desired, with tenants falling over each other to claim their stake. Good reason for you to get in early at the open home to have a preview of your possible new home.
Yes, my fabulous new offering at 17/60 Ancona Street, Carrara, is located in a spacious, extremely well-kept complex, high on the hill and in a no-through cul-de-sac (of course).
For starters, you have a single auto-roller garage plus a covered, dedicated side space right outside the front door. Then, immediately adjacent, and not more than 10 metres away, are more visitor parking bays.
And so, to privacy. Well, the clever design of this townhouse sees that you have no neighbour at the back. Your backyard is also ‘pet friendly’ & fully fenced in.
Upon entering the townhouse (security screens and doors on ground floor) you have a good sized carpeted, open plan lounge and dining with kitchen to the side and leading to the covered alfresco area in the private backyard. Well designed and very functional.
The kitchen itself is large for townhouse living and includes a black ceramic hob, wall oven and dishwasher. Bench and storage space will not disappoint. And it commands a splendid view over the dining area to the backyard.
The air conditioner located in the dining room will keep the entire townhouse cool, plus all bedrooms have fans, as does the living area.
Also located on the ground-level are a separate powder room and laundry.
Upstairs, the carpeted master bedroom is HUGE, it has a walk-in robe, Romeo & Juliet balcony and its own ensuite.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 are carpeted, have fans and mirror-built-ins.
The main bath is complete with shower and bath – its bright and clean.
This one is well worth an inspection, though given the times, the open home is the best place to be front and centre to consider possibilities. This one does not disappoint.
• Auto SLUG - internal access from garage
• Second covered vehicle parking position + nearby visitor
• Air-conditioned open plan lounge and dining
• Sep laundry and extremely handy ground floor powder room
• Functional kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, and dishwasher
• Covered alfresco area provides a private sanctuary
• A dedicated grassed back yard which is pet and kid friendly
• Solid security screens and doors provide peace of mind
• HUGE carpeted, master bedroom with FAN, W-I-R & ensuite + Romeo & Juliet balcony
• BR2 & 3 carpeted, fans and mirror-built ins
• Main bathroom – bright & clean with both shower and bath
• Gated security
• Quality community
• On-site management ensure a well maintained complex
• Swimming pool
• Pet friendly
• Extremely close and handy to all amenities you would want
• Pleasingly moderate Body Corp fees
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Garage spaces: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 3