94/117-139 Palm Meadows Drive, Carrara
GREG PARKER SOLD IT
Beautifully Presented 3-Bed, 2-Bath Executive Villa - Ideal Location in Highly Sought-After Gated Estate - Relaxed Wonderful Lifestyle Assured
This classy, contemporary, and beautifully presented 3-bedroom Executive style villa is located in a highly sought after gated community in Central Carrara. Having sold a number of them, I can easily summarize the massive features and benefits of your new lifestyle when you make Villa 94 your new residence.
Location – You are central to EVERYTHING the Gold Coast has to offer and I do mean EVERYTHING. Forget driving for an hour to get to the next shambolic suburb in any large, congested city. At Carrara you are just 30 minutes from the very outlying attractions; yet everything you will need on a day-to-day basis is reachable in less than 10 minutes and that includes two of Australia’s largest shopping centres in Pacific Fair & Robina Town Centre. Many are walkable like Palm Meadows Golf Course & clubhouse, Mercure Hotel, Carrara Markets, doctors, dentists, and chemists. Just check Google Maps and you will see how conveniently you are located.
Complex - That said, nothing beats the comfort, safety, peace, quiet and relaxing feeling of ‘home’. And let me tell you, your new villa in Lake Hills, will be a highly sought after item because the marketplace appreciates the quality of this carefully designed and beautifully presented gated estate of mainly permanent residents. The facilities are first class – just check the attached photo of the large lagoon style pool.
Your villa has been thoroughly & craftily designed to ensure all living is on the one level – a major bonus - no more up and down the stairs to go to bed. Plus, the design has a great open ‘flow’ to it which provides you with optionality in gracious internal living or casual living on the covered alfresco balcony area or the separate terrace area or garden. I do believe my photographer has captured the essence of what your future lifestyle will be like, so please study the attached photos carefully. What perhaps is not captured is the peace & tranquillity and also the sense of security and privacy.
This villa will appeal to all buying groups and your early inspection of this glamorous, easy-care executive residence is highly recommended.
Where to from here?
Below I have listed the many features of this exciting offering and I strongly suggest you read them closely whilst cross-referencing them to the photos attached. Then, book in to be at the Open Home where you can put ‘feet on the ground’ and see for yourself how you can have that marvellous relaxed lifestyle.
Ground Floor Level
• Double lock-up garage
• Additional car parking for two cars in front of garage
• Adequate visitor car parking elsewhere
• Separate laundry
• Foyer entrance
• Great storage options under stairs – a BIG PLUS!
• Impressive timber and wrought iron staircase to first level
• Private courtyard – access to small, low maintenance garden area
• Ideal for a small veggie garden + pet friendly
• Living, eating, entertaining & sleeping arrangements all on one generous level
• Open plan living, dining, family & kitchen with rich timber flooring
• Warm timber & granite island kitchen, plumbed for refrigerator
• Black ceramic hob with oven under + SS Rangehood
• Generous bench, drawer & cupboard space
• Ducted air conditioning throughout – a HUGE benefit in our tropical climate
• Fans in all bedrooms & living area support the large AC unit
• Carpeted Master ensuited bedroom (3.4m x 3.6m) with walk-in robe
• Carpeted Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 3.1m) with built in cupboard
• Carpeted guest Bedroom (2.6m x 4.2m) – separate from main bedrooms
• Large, private covered entertainment balcony (5.4m x 3.2m) with fan - ideal for BBQ’s
• Fully tiled bathrooms, main with bath
• Separate WC which doubles as a Powder Room for guests
• Downlights throughout & quality fittings
Complex & Surrounds
• Located in the very impressive, premier ‘Lake Hills’ gated estate
• Smart streetscape & manicured grounds, well maintained by diligent management
• Luxurious large Lagoon style pool with covered awnings for sun protection
• Gymnasium and resident’s lounge
• Pet friendly
• Close to schools – private and public
• Close to transport – bus and train (to Brisbane airports and the world)
• Close to Major Sporting Events - both Heritage Building Stadium (AFL) and CBUS (RL)
• 300+ days of glorious sunshine in the state of ‘beautiful one day, perfect the next’.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2