68/28 Ancona Street, Carrara
Greg Parker Sold It
Extremely Rare, Quality 3BR Townhouse with all the Features & Benefits of a Stand-Alone Home! A MUST – MUST – MUST Inspect!
Townhouse living offers many advantages including shared facilities like swimming pools, community lifestyle and proximity to useful conveniences like shopping, restaurants, public transport etc. That said, by definition, the structural designs are very much the same and eager buyers make their decisions based upon position in the complex, privacy, internal presentation, and size & usability of external living areas.
By any standard you might wish to judge, it will be extremely difficult to top what is on offer at Townhouse 68 – and over the years, I have seen and sold more than 400 townhouses in the Carrara area!
By all means, study in detail the inclusions as listed below and spend time on each photo I have included to give you confidence that this is THE townhouse worth inspecting and owning because of the serious features on offer.
Let me just point out a few MAJOR and RARE features worth contemplating. For starters:
• Privacy – only one neighbour + high fencing ensures quality external living
• End of cul-de-sac – no through traffic and no street side noise + visitor carparking
• Land footprint – 3 times normal size with capacity to store your caravan, trailer, or boat.
• An additional carpeted utility room, presently used as a rumpus room, but it could be a man-cave, music room, guests stay over quarters or whatever you wish it to be.
Add to this my fastidious vendors have gone the extra yard to add quality, panache, and comfort to this well designed, over-sized townhouse. To them it was their home, not an investment, and so the ‘little things’ are there in spades – some you might not even be aware, like:
• Full ceiling insulation and whirly bird (cools the townhouse by 3 degrees)
• Sliding door access to bathroom from main bedroom (a major improvement over the standard offering)
• Chrome finishes on newly installed tapware and shower screen
• New toilets and powder room vanity
• New carpets, ceiling fans, blinds, and curtains in all bedrooms
• New modern downlights throughout
• Installation of a large, family-sized clothesline
• Installation of a new and more practical stair rail
• Extra roll-a-door storage for tools etc + steel shed in large side yard
• New fencing
• New hot water system
• Recently painted
Other features include:
• End of cul-de-sac – one neighbour only – privacy & quiet
• Two car parking + two visitor parking within 10 metres
• Large side yard capable of double gates and housing of caravan, boat, or trailer
• HUGE outdoor area with garden beds, deck, and grassed area (great external living)
• 2 resort style pools in the complex
• Professionally managed complex
• Extra handy to all facilities – shopping, schooling, transport, highways etc
Internal - Downstairs
• Security screens on all doors and windows
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Attractive commercial grade vinyl planks
• 5kW AC downstairs – located near kitchen, it cools the entire townhouse
• Large under stairs storage/shelving
• Powder room – recently refreshed
• Large laundry with additional storage
• Practically laid out kitchen with good bench and cupboard space
• Stainless steel appliances - oven, dishwasher, rangehood
• Lock-up garage, currently converted into a very useable utility room
• NBN ready
Internal - Upstairs
• Newly carpeted staircase with new, practical safety railing
• 3 newly carpeted bedrooms all with new fans and curtains/blinds + large built-in cupboards
• Large linen cupboard
• Master bedroom with sliding door access to bathroom
• Modernised bathroom – shower and bath – modern fittings
• Separate W/C
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2