1078/1 The Cove Crescent, Carrara
GREG PARKER SOLD IT
Superb 2 Bed + Study Townhouse - Highly Desired Gated Complex in Central Carrara - A Must Inspect
My wonderful vendors are one of the originals in this very popular and much sought after gated community. They chose wisely then and having sold in excess of twenty-five units in this complex over the last few years, I can tell you their townhouse layout is one of the more popular ones in terms of features and value for money.
‘The Cove’ in Carrara just happens to be a very happy, friendly, community-minded complex; as it should be with its central location themed around a lake, its brilliant resort style inclusions, as well as one of the best manicured complexes on the Gold Coast. Plus, the BC levies are very reasonable, given the inclusions.
And when you study the map, Townhouse 1078 is virtually smack-bang in the middle of the famous Palm Meadows golf club, alongside a peaceful lagoon. But relax, there won’t be any golf balls coming your way, courtesy of a most picturesque canopy of attractive Australiana trees and foliage. This is the setting for your large and attractive sandstone floored, covered alfresco patio, which will seat eight comfortably. You will spend much quality leisure and entertainment time here, I assure you
Both bedrooms are large, the master in particular, and ladies, you will swoon at the size of the walk-through robe leading to the double-basin ensuite complete with glass shower & bath.
I’ve included an array of photos and a site plan for you to contemplate accommodating your specific family combination. Do think about that utility room next to the fabulous kitchen. It could be an office, media room whatever you desire as its the size of a good bedroom.
Please take time to study the kitchen, it’s a beauty. And of course, that very private alfresco deck.
Final comment: I know from experience these townhouses are snapped up very quickly, so procrastination is not an option here. I guarantee you, inspection will be worth your while.
• Prime position within complex good proximity to the resort style facilities
• Two car garaging (elec roller door both ends) or use one space as a quiet garden courtyard
• Plenty of visitor car parks within close walk
• Locked gate to path good security inside securely gated community
• Quality carpeted stairs to townhouse living area + both bedrooms - good condition
• Separate laundry decent size
• Additional utility room (3.0m x 2.5m) besides kitchen
Note: other complex owners have used this space as a 3rd bedroom/TV room/Music room/office highly adaptable
• Very attractive stone top, walk-through kitchen (3.9m x 2.5m)
• Excellent bench, cupboard, and drawer space
• Genuine round breakfast nook for 4
• 4 burner gas cook-top + wall oven
• Attractively tiled throughout living areas
• Open plan living (4.4m x 3.6m) & dining (3.6m x 3.1m) including A/C and fan
• Huge covered, sandstone flooring, alfresco area (4.0m x 2.6m) with privacy screen
• Magnificent private & quiet views to well treed canopy + glimpses of lagoon & golf course
• Carpeted Master Bedroom with walk through robe to large double basin ensuite + shower & spa bath + A/C
• Attractive use of plantation shutters
• Carpeted BR2 with cupboard and fan
• Main bath with bath/shower options
• Intercom, air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Solar Panel system to shred those pesky (and ever-increasing electricity bills)
• Private fully fenced garden for pets
• Secure gated community with CCTV
• Mostly residential owner complex
• Well managed & maintained complex gardens are spectacular
• Friendly, active community where you can mix as much or as little as you like
• Amazing 20 metre resort style pool overlooking lake & BBQ/community centre
• Fully equipped gymnasium + Sun/tearoom with library
• NBN in complex
• Woolworths & Carrara markets are within walking distance (3-minute car journey)
• Pacific Fair/ Surfers Paradise & beaches a close 10 min drive
• Cafes/Restaurants in Emerald Lakes precinct
• Brilliant 13k flat concrete walking path around lakes
• Close to public and private schools
• Handy access to 4 golf courses + Heritage Stadium + Rail & Bus transport
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2