61/38 Murev Way, Carrara
Greg Parker Sold It
3 Bed-Room Spacious & Private Villa Great Position in Highly Desired Central Carrara Complex Potential to ADD Significant Value with a Refresh!
Here’s the ‘6 point cheat list’ which all but guarantees you have a quality, ‘value for money’ townhouse worthy of inspection and purchase consideration (and I can assure you, villa 61 at 38 Murev Way, Carrara ticks all of these:
(1) Select a townhouse complex which is well located & very central to all amenities, including shops, conveniences, schools, transport, and infrastructure. Hey, it is very hard to beat central Carrara for location and amenities to all things Gold Coast.
(2) Select a well-managed, well-maintained complex with reasonable Body Corporate levies and good quality amenities. Yep, you will only be around 40 metres to a great resort style pool with BBQ facilities and the BC levies will appeal, particularly when stacked up against alternatives on the Gold Coast.
(3) Look for living privacy, reduced neighbourly contact and low passing traffic and other noise factors. Again, Villa 61 is hard to beat being an end villa with just one adjoining neighbour and surrounding space zones. Plus, it is at the end of a small street with virtually no passing traffic. Wait till you see the very private and good-sized backyard. It’s fully fenced with an attractive rockery which virtually means you have no back neighbours. Plus, it has a covered alfresco area with a stamped concrete floor which gives you great outdoor living options. That said, a ‘green thumb’ will add substantial value at little cost because this area can be sensational when spruced up.
(4) Look for ease of parking for yourself and the occasional ‘drop by’ friend. Yes, you are covered here too. The lock up garage and an additional parking bay is supplemented by a very ‘close by’ visitors parking bay for 5 cars.
(5) Ensure the villa presentation suits your living requirements. Well, this one will definitely appeal because it has an open plan living area leading to that alfresco area, plus 3 roomy bedrooms. And here’s the big bonus for all those who want to avoid stairs – it’s all located on a single floor plan.
(6) Seek ‘value for money’ and the ability to increase value by adding your own flourishes. In this regard, you have a great canvas of good-size, and this will appeal to renovators and those wanting to dabble in the little things which make for a big impression and my vendor is keen to listen to all realistic market approximating offers.
This is very well worthy of an inspection because the location is hard to beat and with the opportunity to acquire a well laid out single level villa with ‘value enhancing’ potential.
• Hard to beat position with just one adjoining neighbour & zoned space areas = privacy
• Large single garage with laundry & internal access + adjacent parking for 2nd car
• 5 visitor car parks within metres of front door + many others within the complex
• End of quiet, small side street = less noise and disturbance
• Less than 50 metres to quality resort style pool and BBQ facilities
• Security doors + full window security ensures peace of mind.
• Carpeted open plan living/dining with powerful A/C which cools entire villa
• Practical kitchen design with good storage, drawer, and bench space
• Black ceramic hob, oven under + dishwasher
• Extra-large, very private & fully fenced courtyard with concrete floor & covered alfresco area. Plenty of potential here & kids and pets will love it
• 3 carpeted Bedrooms with built-ins & ceiling fans
• The master bedroom has separate access to the bathroom
• 2-Way tiled bathroom complete with shower. bath and tidy cabinetry
• Separate WC
• Solid management of well-maintained, pet-friendly complex
• Stunning resort-style in-ground pool & spa together with ideal BBQ & entertaining facilities
• Just 200m to 5 eateries, bottle shop, hair salon, 7-11 convenience store + fuel.
• Within 400m you are on the back highway to Brisbane or Sydney and two of the largest shopping centres in Australia are within a 10k drive
• Private & Public schools nearby
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 1