49/20 Fairway Drive, Clear Island Waters
Greg Parker Sold It
Recently Renovated LARGE 3 Bed 2.5 Bath Double Garage Villa HUGE Land ‘Footprint’ Excellent Position - Prestige Location
The generous size of this recently renovated 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Villa – with its corner position - is the ‘pearl within the oyster’ of the highly desired, beautifully maintained, gated 'Villas Mediterranean' complex; itself so elegantly and handily positioned to everything you might want for an idyllic Gold Coast lifestyle.
Think Gold Coast and you think beaches, Pacific Fair, Jupiter’s Casino, Gold Coast Convention Centre and the iconic glitter strips of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. Hey, they are all just 5 minutes away. Indeed, you can walk to golf and the highly regarded retail Q Super Centre with its plethora of shopping stores and restaurants. And a primary school, right next door.
Still, for all of this centrality, understand this: Your townhouse is quiet, brilliantly designed to be private, yet you are surrounded by good neighbours and wait till you see the quality of the gardens. Its testimony to a well-kept complex and yet, the levies are reasonable. The complex facilities are excellent with two pools, one of which is virtually at your doorstep!
At ground level you have an auto double garage with internal access plus an additional five visitor car parks not more than 10 metres from the front door. To the left of the front entrance, you have a delightfully private alcove – the first of three separate entertaining areas to enjoy and this one is ideal to sip that early morning beverage as you soak up the sun’s rays.
The ground floor layout – a neat vinyl timber floor - is an open plan combo of lounge/dining and kitchen leading to an outdoor alfresco deck where the sausages will ‘sizzle’ and the steaks ‘hiss’ at evening BBQ time. Then again you might elect to do this in the neat grounds of the fully fenced and private backyard. You also have side access where you might consider a veggie garden or location for another hobby. I can assure you; few townhouses offer so much land ‘footprint’ as this.
To round off the tour of the ground floor you have a powder room and a separate laundry off the kitchen. The kitchen itself is funky neat with its tiled splashbacks, you have good bench drawer & cupboard space, a breakfast nook for two, space for large refrigerator plus dishwasher.
Oh yes, our hotter summer months are easily accommodated by a large A/C in the lounge which cools down the entire villa, plus the master B/R has its own unit. Fans in all major areas also provide relief.
The carpeted steps lead to the bedroom quarters where parents will enjoy the step separation of the ensuited master bedroom from other two bedrooms. It gives that extra layer of privacy, and this master B/R is huge, as is the walk-in robe. Check the measurements on the floorplan I have provided.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of decent size (will certainly take queen size beds) and they each have built in cupboards plus fans. The main bathroom is neat and offers a choice of shower or bath.
Final comment: Given its proximity in a prestige area so close to all the Gold Coast has to offer, the size and presentation of this villa and its special offerings, this property will be keenly sought. It’s an A Grade ‘Must Inspect’ and it sets a benchmark which will be extremely hard to beat!
• Corner position ensures greater privacy and quiet
• Unbeatable back and side land ‘footprint’ – great for kids and pets
• Auto Double Garage with security screen access to back yard
• Visitor car parking for 5 cars just 7 metres away – no parking problems!
• Three separate attractive and private entertaining areas
• Neat vinyl timber floor throughout open plan dining/living extends to timber back deck
• Renovated (recent times) kitchen with trendy tiled splashback + breakfast nook for 2
• Great bench, shelving & pantry space, black ceramic hob, oven under + dishwasher
• Will accommodate large refrigerator
• Separate laundry off kitchen
• Separate powder room
• Air conditioner in living area cools whole townhouse + A/C in master
• New carpets installed under two years ago – stairs & first floor bedrooms
• HUGE carpeted, ensuited master bedroom (easily take King Bed) with A/C + BIG walk-in robe
• B’Rs 2 & 3 are carpeted with fan and built ins – will accommodate Queens sixed beds
• Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Downlights throughout
• Pet & kid friendly complex
Well managed & maintained, security gated complex
• Complex facilities include two pools (one just metres from your doorstep), a spa, sauna & gymnasium
• Unbeatable position – so handy to all Gold Coast conveniences
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 3