6/6-20 Ben Lomond Drive, Highland Park
GREG PARKER SOLD IT
Large 3 Bed Townhouse in Centrally Located Complex - Mountain Views & Locale Ensure Serenity, Privacy & Security Opportunity to ADD Significant Value
Your new townhouse is located at the most desired end of a block in the Panorama Palms complex at very central Highland Park. It’s deliberately located away for the main roads. This immediately guarantees you both serenity, peace-of-mind, privacy, and security as there is no passing traffic and only one neighbour.
The complex itself features a sparkling pool, BBQ area, 24-hour CCTV security, on site management and plenty of visitor parking.
And now to your townhouse where you have tremendous opportunity to add value, with not much outlay. Take your fully fenced and large courtyard (much bigger than what is normally on offer because of your end of block location). It is a ‘diamond in the rough’ and with a little bit of gardening, it can be transformed into an absolute gem and an extension of the townhouse living space.
On the ground level out have a double lock up garage with space for an additional two cars out front. Plus, there is plenty of visitor car parking nearby.
A large laundry is also to be found on this level.
Hint: a number of such townhouse designs have converted the garage into an additional independent living area consisting of bedsitter, living and bathroom facilities (Council permission required, of course).
Travel to the top level via the carpeted staircase and you will find an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen which opens up to a balcony with magnificent mountain views on one side and out to the large fully fenced courtyard on the other.
Three very spacious, carpeted bedrooms complete the living quarters with the main bedroom having direct access to the central bathroom containing both shower and bath; plus, there is the separate WC. Yes, it is move-in-ready or rent-ready as is, but I suspect an astute buyer will find innumerable ways to add significant EXTRA value.
Finally, one needs to consider location. You have everything you would want within a ten-minute drive and I do mean EVERYTHING. Check Google maps and you will see just how central you are.
The property features:
- Complex nestled within a quiet bush land reserve
- Massive bushland views through to mountains
- End of block townhouse – only 1 neighbour means no passing traffic & HUGH privacy
- Ample visitor car parking nearby
- Double lock up garage + off-street parking for an additional 2 cars
- Large laundry on ground floor
- Carpeted open plan living area leads out to front balcony with mountain views and fully fenced courtyard
- AC unit in living area cools entire townhouse
- Galley kitchen with ceramic black hob & oven under
- Good bench and storage space
- Three very spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Large two-way bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
- Separate toilet
- Ceiling fans in 3 bedrooms, living area and dining area
- Extremely handy side access
- Pet friendly complex (with body corporate approval)
- Great location, handy to shops, schools, medical centre, rail and more (William Duncan State School - 2 min drive, Highland Park Shopping - 2 min drive including IGA, Chempro Chemist, bottle shop, restaurants, hairdresser and more plus public transport)
- Less than 9 minutes drive to Nerang Train Station.
- Only a few minutes' drive to get to the M1.
- Rented for $650 per week (lease to August 2023)
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Pay TV
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 1