19/1 Hervey Street, Pacific Pines
GREG PARKER SOLD IT
Well Presented, Private 3 Bed 2.5 Bath Duplex Great Covered outdoor Entertaining Area Superbly Located in Modern Boutique Gated Complex
For those who may not know the area well, let’s talk about Pacific Pines. It has become hugely popular in recent times because of its centrality; it now boosts all the infrastructure and amenities you will want. And yes, your soon-to-be duplex-style townhouse is in the centre of central Pacific Pines!
The area has an abundance of attractions which people travel thousands of kilometres to visit and yet, they are at your doorstep. Locals buy very-well-priced annual passes which provides the kids with a smorgasbord of choice. Think Wet and Wild, Movie World, Dreamworld, White-Water World, Top Golf and Australian Outback Spectacular.
Think excellent private, primary, and high schools located nearby, local shops, medical centre, doctors, parks, skateboard ramps, bikeways, walkways, excellent public transport. Plus, it’s just a short 5-minute drive Westfield shopping centre, Helensvale train station & Helensvale light rail station with cafes and alfresco dining galore. A short drive to the M1 Pacific Motorway for commuting north to Brisbane and south to Coolangatta and Gold Coast airport, only 10 minutes from Harbour Town Shopping outlets and 20 minutes from the Broadwater, Labrador, and the Northern Beaches.
And now to your townhouse which is located in leafy Villa Mikonos, a small, modern (built in 2000) boutique, 37 townhouse, secure gated complex. The style of these offer a further degree of privacy and spaciousness with both a large back and side yard. Effectively, you have just one neighbour.
Your townhouse has been modernized in recent times and is ready to just move in and enjoy.
You have adequate parking in addition to your SLUG with remote. On the ground floor you have an open plan townhouse design which flows from the lounge to living/family area to the brilliant timber-decked, covered entertaining area. This really is a big plus, particularly with the large side area; just ideal for pets and kids, sensational for entertaining and the fam-bam BBQ.
The kitchen overlooks the backyard and is of good size; it offers plenty of cupboard, bench, and drawer space, it has a black ceramic cooktop and oven under. A dishwasher space completes this very functional design.
The separate laundry and powder room are a must inclusion in any townhouse and yes, you have it - 3 W/C’s in all.
The upstairs area has a timber floor thematic, and the master bedroom is both air conditioned with its own ensuite and private balcony.
The other two bedrooms are of decent size and functionality as is the main bathroom with the separate W/C.
Overall, this is an ideal family townhouse which also suits those who work in Brisbane or the Gold Coast as public transport is brilliant (train/light rail/bus). Investors might also take a closer look as this is one complex in a popular suburb which attracts a lot of interest.
Where to from here?
Below I have listed the individual components of this ideal townhouse and study my site plan and photos. Then, make sure you inspect because this will be a popular offering.
• Duplex ensures privacy – just one adjoining neighbour
• Single garage with remote (5.4m x 3.0m) with provision for driveway vehicle + visitor parking spaces
• Covered porch entrance to tiled, white thematic lounge (3.7m x 3.4m) + AC
• Open plan through to tiled dining/family area (5.4m x 4.0m) and kitchen (3.0m x 2.6m)
• Separate laundry and powder room (making 3 WC’s in total)
• Under stair storage
• Covered, timber decked backyard fully fenced – private, good entertainer & ideal for pets
• Modern timber thematic throughout upstairs areas
• Large master bedroom (3.6m x 3.6m) with ensuite, built in + private balcony + AC
• Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 3.0m) with built in + fan
• Bedroom 3 (3.0m x 3.0m) with built in + fan
• Main Bathroom with sep shower and bath
• Separate WC
• Secure gated community
• Very reasonable Body Corporate fees
• Pet friendly with Body Corp approval
• Small community – just 37 townhouses
• Large pool and covered BBQ/entertainment area
• Close to public transport
• Close to Childcare
• Very close to the highly desired Jubilee Primary School
• State Primary and High Schools (under 2k’s)
• Excellent facilities
• Excellent Public Transport from Brisbane Airport to Coolangatta
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 3