1031/1 The Cove Crescent, Carrara
Greg Parker Sold It
Quality ‘Feature Rich’ Townhouse Prime Waterfront Position in Highly Desired Central Gated Complex Simply Outstanding
Back in 2003, Nifsan, the award-winning developers of the famous Emerald Lakes precinct, knew EXACTLY what to do on THE prime block in their emerging ‘The Cove’ gated community – build a luxurious three (could be four) bedroom north facing townhouse with an emphasis on alfresco dining & open plan entertaining to take in the breathtaking landscaped gardens, city skyline & 180-degree peaceful lake views.
Fast forward to today and it is an absolute picture – prime position – and just a 50 metre walk along that lakeside path to the superb community facilities of resort style pool, conference room, large BBQ area and much more. And do know this: The Cove is a very friendly, community-minded group.
Now it is your opportunity to buy the ‘poll position’ in this centrally located, very secure gated community as our creative vendor is looking to downsize. Yet, in her time, she has really upgraded what was already ‘good’ to make it ‘superb’, particularly the wet areas. And there are a number of dab touches which you might not readily notice like the quality Luxaflex blinds and plantation shutters or the automatic sprinkler system which ensures your immaculate gardens can remain so with the lowest of maintenance. This really is a property where you need to study the photos attached, indeed, blow them up so that you can take in the finer details. To be truthful, that really is my ‘cover’ for an inability to adequately provide the wordage of what is a townhouse you simply must inspect.
What I can say is that you will feel the ‘wow’ factor the minute you enter and see the carpeted timber and wrought iron staircase which leads to the master bedroom with its separate retreat (which could be a 4th bedroom) and the other two bedrooms.
Nifsan, the developers, wanted to highlight the brilliant lake views over to the Gold Coast skyline and they have done so on both levels (covered decks), whilst preserving privacy. Again, please study the photos to see what I mean. Also study the kitchen which has been extensively remodelled, as have the bathrooms. All fixtures and inclusions are top quality and a credit to our vendor, who understands ‘class’ but is dismissive of waste. For example, the large Sunny Boy solar system ensures her quarterly electricity bills are around the $30 to $50 range – yes, you read that right!
In addition to the townhouse itself, a few other important matters you might like to consider:
- PARKING (a perennial problem for many gated communities) – you have garage parking for 2 vehicles and 2 outside + heaps of visitor parking nearby
- PRIVACY & PEACE – great designing ensures you really have just one neighbour and privacy screens ensure you really live in your own world
- SECURITY – a gated community plus crimsafe doors to all entrances ensures top quality security
- LOCATION – With Woolworths just 400m away & the caf&aecute;/restaurant facilities of Emerald Lakes (with its 13 kilometres of flat walking paths) an easy, easy stroll, you couldn’t be more handily placed. Throw in the 4 golf courses, schooling, close proximity to Metricon Stadium, M1 highway, Pacific Fair, and the beaches, and you have classic Gold Coast living.
In short, there is literally nothing to do with this multi-faceted diamond, just move in and enjoy. It’s ideal for discerning retirees who are keen to travel as this really is a luxurious, low maintenance ‘lock up and forget’ property. I am expecting healthy interest in this quality offering.
• North facing townhouse located in the most ideal position in highly sought after gated community
• 50m walk along a peaceful wide lake to brilliant resident amenities
• 2 auto lock up garages + plenty of visitor parking nearby
• Crimsafe entrance to open-air, impressive, carpeted timber and wrought iron staircase
• Classy timber flooring throughout downstairs living areas
• Tiled Powder room
• Separate laundry
• Open plan living and dining abound kitchen and lead to covered alfresco deck
• Extra storage understairs
• Brilliantly re-modernised large stone top, 2-pak kitchen includes all top features such as self-closing drawers, pantry, room for large Americana style refrigerator
• All quality appliances near new including – F&P ceramic induction cook top, AEG self-cleaning oven, F&P double drawer dishwasher, built in microwave
• Breakfast nook for 5
• Enchanting large, covered alfresco (sandstone flooring) with full weather protecting covers leading to tiered garden areas and out to the very peaceful lake
• Elaborate sprinkling system keeps manicured gardens in peak condition with minimum effort
• Sturdy crimsafe doors on all entrances gives you maximum security
• Stylish modern Luxaflex blinds and closures
• Downlights throughout
• Carpeted, master bedroom + fan + A/C + white Plantation shutters
• Walk-in robe with built in drawers
• Brilliant re-modernized tiled floor-to-ceiling, double basined ensuite with frameless glass shower & freestanding white oval bath, soft touch W/C
• Timber floored flexi room (could be study, even 4th bedroom)
• Modernized main bathroom with frameless glass shower, bath, stone top cabinetry
• Carpeted bedrooms 2 & 3 with mirror built-ins + fan and rich Luxaflex blinds
• Private fully fenced garden for pets
• Huge Sunny Boy solar system
• Excellent community facilities
• Recently installed garden sprinkler system
Note: This is currently 3 bedrooms plus a retreat. It is possible to convert this into a 4th bedroom if desired but currently open.
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Pay TV
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 3