1/29 Worchester Terrace, REEDY CREEK QLD 4227Leased
ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED TOWNHOUSE WITH ROOM TO MOVE!
House - REEDY CREEK QLD
This architecturally designed townhouse is perfectly positioned within the ever desirable “Observatory” and within walking distance to the popular dog park!
As big as most houses, there is plenty of space for a family to spread out in great comfort and when the kids need to burn off a bit of energy, the park is right there for a great game of footy or cricket….and the best bit is, it gets mowed for you!!!!
The ground level offers a voluminous, light filled living space, which has been split between a lounge and dining area. Access to the spacious closed-in patio is seamless and it provides an ideal spot to entertain friends alfresco on those wonderful afternoons. The kitchen is modern and well equipped, with stone bench-tops and quality appliances. There is also a powder room for guests and internal garage access.
All three bedrooms are situated upstairs and are generous in size. The beautiful master is quite grand with space for a parents retreat which is just the perfect area to start your day with a warm coffee. The ensuite bathroom is very well-appointed with stone benches, double vanities and a large walk-in-robe.
A rare find indeed – so I am sure you’ll be aware that the market is very competitive and with so much on offer here, I do urge you to put this exceptional home at the top of your list for immediate inspection!!!
Some of the many features include –
– A well presented, very spacious two level townhouse
– 3 bedrooms, including a large, well-appointed master suite with ensuite bathroom & walk-in-robe.
– Second family bathroom on upper level and powder room on ground level
– A central kitchen, with stone benches and quality appliances
– Open plan living zones on ground level – lounge plus dining space
– Enclosed patio on ground level with seamless access from the lounge area, making alfresco entertaining a breeze
– Double garage with auto roller door
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Pets on application
Convenient Lifestyle at The Observatory, discover a natural sanctuary where you can feel so far away from it all, yet be so close to everything you need. The best of the Gold Coast’s schools just minutes away, such as Somerset College and Kings Christian College. Reedy Creek plaza located only a short distance down the road featuring a Woolworths, Zarraffa’s and Medical centre for ultimate convenience.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced