10 Altos Court, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213Leased
NEAT, SWEET AND READY TO MOVE RIGHT IN!
House - MUDGEERABA QLD
This stunning 3 bedroom home is nestled in one of Mudgeeraba’ s sought after pockets in a quiet Cul-de-sac, sitting on an elevated 450 sqm block.
At the end of the exposed concrete driveway is a large two car garage with electric door, large enough for two cars and plenty of storage space with access into the house.
On walking into the home through the front door you are met with a huge open living room area joined by the kitchen and leading out into a lovely outdoor living area overlooking the back garden.
Between the two spacious bedrooms is a separate bathroom, toilet and laundry with outdoor access through a sliding door.
Each bedroom has built in wardrobes.
The master bedroom has a large ensuite bathroom as well as a large walk-in-wardrobe.
With a quick drive to everything that Mudgeeraba has to offer and only a short trip to the beach this is a property not to be missed!
** SOME photos are digitally staged**
– Inside laundry area with outdoor access
– Inside and Outside Living Areas
– Air Conditioning
– Fans throughout the home
– Large double garage
– Pets on application
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
– Central location
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of primary schools
– Rising property prices
– Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are within 2-3 km’s of this home;
– All Saints Anglican School
– Somerset College
– Cloverhill State Primary
– Kings Christian College
– Mudgeeraba State School
– Mudgeeraba Special School
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
– Bell Place plaza including Coles
– Aldi and any other public services are also available
– Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
– 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
– 15 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced