10 Ranier Cresent, VARSITY LAKES QLD 4227Leased
A HOME TO ENJOY, AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO IGNORE
House - VARSITY LAKES QLD
A very cozy cottage style home with a colonial feel and design featuring separate living zones, multiple bedrooms and yard space. Ideal for today’s busy family lifestyle, or a couple who enjoy their space, every thought has gone into creating an “easy living” environment with stunning contemporary finishes.
Homes in Varsity Lakes are highly sought after in any market, but particularly so, in these buoyant times. Please ensure this fantastic family home is at the very top of your list, as it surely will not last long!
– Three bedrooms
– Master with en-suite & BIR’s
– Two further bedrooms with BIR’s
– KItchen with S/Steel appliances and dishwasher
– Kitchen and living area combined
– Separate dining and lounge area opening up with double doors to undercover porch area
– Outdoor entertaining area undercover
– Rear yard for kids and pets
– Great undercover porch area at front of home
– Picket fence at front enclosing yard space
– Two-way bathroom
– High ceilings
– Single lock-up garage
– Polished timber floors
– Opposite parkland
– Child friendly neighborhood
– Pets on application
Zoned for Varsity College Junior & Senior Campuses as well as minutes from all the amenities the Gold Coast has to offer including public transport, shopping Centres, beaches and Bond University.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced