12 Kamarooka Street, BEAUDESERT QLD 4285Leased
HOME PLUS GRANNY FLAT
House - BEAUDESERT QLD
Situated on a family friendly and quite neighbourhood, this home is located in the heart of Beaudesert Township and is perfect for the extended family looking for extra space!
The main home features a spacious living area with wooden floors, modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, two bedrooms and an office for those who like to work from home.
The granny flat is completely separate to the main home and has an open plan living space, bathroom and a kitchenette.
The allotment has some very lovely mature Bottle Tree plants with a huge Mango Tree in the backyard. The backyard is fully fenced and private. You will also hear the chirping of Birds around this property.
– 2 bedrooms + study
– Open plan living room
– Laminate kitchen
– Combined bathroom and shower
– Separate toilet
– Timber floors
– VJ Walls
– French timber doors
– Covered patio
– Double carport plus laundry area
– Garden shed
– Storage shelter / chook pen
– Pets on application
– Open plan space / living and bedroom
– Ceiling fan, air-con
– Separate shower and toilet
– Laundry tub outside which is part of the carport area
You can literally walk in, put your things down and not have to do a thing to enjoy the convenience of in-town living.
What is so good about Beaudesert? Being the gateway to the tourist attractions of the Scenic Rim the area provides heaps to see and do with trips to Wyaralong Dam, the tourist towns of Boonah and Rathdowney, camping at Darlington Park Lamington, wineries, locally grown produce, scenic walks and the list goes on. The town itself boasts a hospital, medical and dental practices, library, government and non-government schools, 3 major supermarkets, 3 hotels, a diverse range of restaurants, commercial and retail precinct and sporting facilities, including the Beaudesert Race Club, Bowls Club and Golf Club.
If you have never been to Beaudesert, you owe it to yourself to visit the future property hot-spot in South East Queensland. Be quick.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Fully Fenced