13 Majorca Crescent, VARSITY LAKES QLD 4227$750 per week
SIZE, DESIGN AND LOCATION - THIS FAMILY HOME REALLY HAS IT ALL!
House - VARSITY LAKES QLD
The first rule of real estate is LOCATION and this, partially renovated, family winner cannot be beaten, perfectly positioned within the Varsity Lakes College catchment and close to every amenity you could possibly desire!
Surrounded by parkland and within easy distance of Robina Town Centre, this is undoubtedly a location where the easy life embraces the green space and nature-filled environment.
Providing a very desirable floorplan, the open plan dining and kitchen room flow seamlessly onto the covered alfresco area, where friends can be “wined and dined” whilst the kids run themselves tired in the fully fenced backyard.
There is also a spacious formal lounge, where the family can get together to watch the latest Netflix blockbuster!!
The home comprises of three bedrooms and a completely separate office, with the master suite being completely separate from the other bedrooms and benefiting from an ensuite bathroom and walk-in-robe. There is also a second bathroom, complete with a bathtub.
Some of the many features include –
– Perfectly positioned in Varsity Lakes College catchment
– Spacious main bedroom (separate to other rooms) with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms with a/c units and built-in-robes
– Completely separate home office
– Open plan kitchen and dining space, plus a large formal lounge
– Second family bathroom, with a bathtub
– Central kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
– Covered alfresco area flowing through from dining room
– Automatic double garage
– Fully fenced and private backyard
– Air-conditioning throughout including every bedroom
– Pets on application
Situated right in the heart of the Gold Coast, Varsity Lakes provides great convenience to all the region has to offer and is just a short drive from the Gold Coast’s world famous beaches, fringed with World Heritage listed rainforest and popular theme parks – a vibrant mix of industry and commerce and a relaxed, laid-back lifestyle, this is surely one of the most “liveable” regions in Australia.
Laced with lush green parks, walking tracks and waterways, you are never far from nature, peace and tranquillity.
Within a short drive to Robina Hospital and Robina Town Centre, one of the largest shopping centres in the southern hemisphere…. This really is the location that has it all.
Varsity College, Robina State High School and Bond University provide comprehensive educational opportunities, with many other public and private schools within a close proximity.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 0 m²
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced