14 Castaway Court, ROBINA QLD 4226Leased
FAMILY ENTERTAINER BOASTING CHARACTER WITH A CONTEMPORARY TWIST!
House - ROBINA QLD
If you love to entertain often or have extended family / teenagers and have little time for maintenance – you need to put this one at the top or your list!
How many 4 bedroom homes do you come across that each room has its OWN ENSUITE ?? That’s just one of the many merits of this home…
If you are looking for that awesome family feel, with all the fun and none of the fuss, this is the one for you! This stylish home has been renovated to please, and offers everything the modern family needs!
The sleek, central and spacious main kitchen is beautifully fitted out with multiple storage options, shiny 2pac cabinetry, soft close draws, Ceaser stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and is beautifully integrated with the two fully tiled living zones upstairs. The cathedral ceiling, creates a feeling of airiness and is a lovely ambient space for the family to enjoy any time of day.
The completely self-contained, air-conditioned unit downstairs offers an additional two bedrooms, both with ensuite bathrooms and a recently built kitchen to satisfy the grandparents or the teenager that needs their space!
The quiet court location is ideal and ultra-central to amenities, shopping, schools and easy freeway access, yet feels like your tucked away from it all.
The fenced, easy care 600m2 block is well utilised with secure side access for a those big toys or work trailer. You can enjoy no rear neighbours for that extra bit of privacy plus enjoy an elevated outlook over a lush green space, where you can take in those gorgeous sunsets in the afternoon from the upper and lower entertaining areas, or whilst bobbing around in the pool living the dream!
This quality, well thought out family home has warmth and style and is one not to be missed – so don’t miss this opportunity to own a slice of Robina paradise! Here everyone has their own space, yet there is a feeling of interconnectivity!
** OPTION TO BE FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED **
PROPERTY FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
– Elevated brick home, colonial street appeal with contemporary interior
– 4 bedrooms in total all with ensuite bathrooms (including 2 bedrooms in downstairs unit)
– Completely self-contained downstairs unit with kitchen
– 4 air-conditioners, fully tiled living areas
– 4 Entertaining areas – upstairs entertaining decks front and back, downstairs with massive entertaining area overlooking pool (pool table included) and sunny poolside space
– Quiet locale with enjoyment of outlook over green space and hinterland sunsets
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living spaces and entertaining areas
– Block out blinds/curtains in all bedrooms and living spaces
– Security screens on all doors and most windows
– Cathedral ceiling in kitchen and dining area, high ceiling in lounge upstairs
– HUGE, modern kitchen with 2 pac cabinetry and triple pantry/ample storage, soft close draws
– Gas cooktop and s/steel appliances
– Insulated ceiling, fans throughout, plus enjoys easterly breezes for year round comfort
– Extra storage downstairs (under stairs) and larger double cupboard in lounge room plus library space
– Large garden shed for added secure storage
– Side access for boat, trailer or caravan
– Modern glass balustrade overlooking gorgeous in ground pool with sandstone featured waterfall (compliant)
– Pets on application
Walking distance or under 3min drive to schools, green parks, dining/take away, transport, childcare, Merrimac Shops/Grocery and Mudgeeraba Shopping Centres. Being situated right in the heart of the Gold Coast, you will appreciate living in such a convenient location so close to numerous amenities.
Approx 2 mins drive to Robina Town Centre offering first class shopping, entertainment and dining experiences. Plus easy access to the M1 motorway, and approx 12-15 mins to beautiful Broadbeach and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. Just a few mins drive to Robina Rail, Robina Hospital, Numerous Public & Private Schools, Cbus Stadium & Sports/Recreation Parks, Golf Courses, and much more!
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- Pet Friendly
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced