22/18 Bourton Road, MERRIMAC QLD 4226Leased
WONDERFULLY REFURBISHED AND READY TO GO!
Townhouse - MERRIMAC QLD
Freshly painted, re-carpeted and with new blinds, this stylish town home has so many merits – you will want to act quickly! Presented to please and offered to you in immaculate condition. The bright and breezy open floor plan will delight the fussiest of tenants. Nestled in a friendly community of only 40 town homes that adjoins a large green park, plus accessible and central to our all our beautiful Gold Coast has to offer.
You will just love the spacious living area that flows through large glass sliding doors into a neat back patio, like an extension to the living area and perfect for relaxing or entertaining whilst allowing loads of light and air through the living area year round.
Enjoy a practical and contemporary design, featuring neutral decor and modern conveniences with very little maintenance required. This immaculate property has been designed for ‘no fuss’ living and would make an ideal, low-maintenance haven for down-sizers, couples or young families that need a little more room to move.
– Bright open plan living area
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, ceiling fan, air-conditioning and private timber balcony
– Two additional bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Large main bathroom with separate shower, bath and large vanity
– Downstairs powder room for added convenience off internal laundry
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and stone bench-tops
– Split system air-conditioning in lounge
– Outdoor patio with low maintenance gardens
– Brand new blinds fitted throughout
– Two car spaces – single auto lock-up garage and secure car court
– Soak up the sun, take a splash in the tranquil pool or soak in the spa and enjoy the lovely community setting
Positioned in popular Merrimac, an ultra-convenient location within an easy walk to the local shops, Worongary Shopping Centre, parks, transport, 24hr Service Station, The German Club, Mikes Kitchen, McDonald’s Restaurant, and All Saints and St Michael’s School, Medical Centre, Merrimac Tavern, Merrimac State School, Child Care and more.
Access to the Freeway under one minute drive, and within eight minutes’ drive, Robina train Station, Robina Hospital, Worongary Shopping Village, Numerous Public and Private Schools, Titans Stadium and Sports/Recreation Parks, Golf Courses, Vibrant Broadbeach & Robina Town Centre offering world class entertainment, shopping and dining experiences.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced