2302/22 Glenside Drive, ROBINA QLD 4226Leased
RENOVATED FAMILY HOME WITH 5 STAR FACILITIES
House - ROBINA QLD
“Chateau Martinique” is a beautifully maintained and appointed complex with a truly stunning community hub and a formal grand entry that leads to the spectacular facilities including, resort style pool, heated outdoor spa, barbecue area ideal to entertain many guests, soothing sauna, gymnasium, and function room ideal for gatherings, meetings or just a great place to relax. With facilities like these who needs to visit a 5 Star Hotel?
This renovated townhouse itself has plenty to offer including a spacious, beautifully designed kitchen, large open plan living and dining areas, and generous outdoor balcony with a lovely, leafy view – A great place to bring your friends back and enjoy a few cold drinks after work. Additional features include the handy powder room, storage area under the stairs, remote single lock-up garage plus extra car space at the front of the home.
Upstairs you will find the bedrooms, all completely air-conditioned with the master featuring a gorgeous Juliet balcony, big built-in robes, ceiling fan and stylish en-suite. Bedrooms two and three both have size-able built-in-robes and ceiling fans whilst the main bathroom has been renovated and includes a bathtub for those who love to relax and unwind.
Some of the many features include:
– Spacious main bedroom with built-in-robe, air-conditioning and private balcony
– Astute ensuite with over-sized shower
– Additional two bedrooms all with ceiling fans and air-conditioning
– Renovated main bathroom with bathtub
– Renovated and wonderfully designed kitchen with plenty of bench space and dishwasher
– Bright, spacious and air-conditioned, open plan living area flowing out to private balcony
– Separate laundry
– Single car garage with additional parking at front of property
– Resort style pool
– Outdoor spa
– Barbeque area
– Function room
Located only a very short distance to the Town Centre of Robina and Sports Stadium, Train Station and Hospital. You’ll love living in this peacefully quite complex whilst having every possible convenience right at your front door.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 0 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced