28/79 Macadie Way, MERRIMAC QLD 4226Leased
NEAR NEW, BEAUTIFUL AND SPACIOUS TOWNHOUSE
House - MERRIMAC QLD
Positioned at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac, nestled against a stunning country side backdrop, ‘Macadie Park Residences’ is a rare find in today’s market, and one you will love coming home to each day.
This spacious, contemporary town home is only just over one year old and built with functionality and low maintenance in mind.
There are only 42 town homes in this sought after ‘as new’ estate, being well built up on a podium, providing fresh breezes and a nice vantage of the green back drop and grassy parklands that surround this stunning estate.
More like a house than a town house in size, with over 210m2 in space to enjoy, the ground floor hosts a spacious open plan, fully tiled living area adjoining a beautiful contemporary kitchen with large island bench, powder room, laundry, car accommodation and covered alfresco area where you can relax and listen to the wind rustle through the trees and watch the horses frolic in the paddocks.
The seamless indoor, outdoor connection continues upstairs, having a balcony off the master bedroom and an added bonus of a rumpus room or home office space.
The community features a central swimming pool, BBQ & lounge area and large central park for fitness and play. This lovely recreational space provides an opportunity for the residents to have social connection and relaxation.
PROPERTY FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
– 4 bedrooms with built-in-robes, two with balconies and air-conditioning
– Spacious master bedroom with walk-in-robe
– 2.5 bathrooms – modern family bathroom and ensuite
– Additional powder room on ground floor
– Contemporary, well-appointed kitchen with stone bench-tops, stainless steel appliances & large island bench
– Secure, single garage plus carport with easy visitor parking available
– Upper level rumpus/retreat for some family downtime or home office
– Expansive alfresco entertaining area overlooking the tranquil country side
– Built-in-robes and ceiling fans feature in all bedrooms
– Pets considered under 10kg
Access to the M1 Freeway under 2 minutes, and under 10 minutes – Robina Rail, Robina Hospital, Worongary Shopping Village, Numerous Public & Private Schools, Titans Stadium & Sports/Recreation Parks, Golf Courses, Vibrant Broadbeach & Robina Town Centre, offering world class entertainment, shopping and dining experiences.
Please feel free to view the property virtually by clicking on the 3D photo and walking through using the direction circles.
If you view the property via the Matterport virtual tour, you can submit an application prior to a physical inspection (link will be sent to your email once you have registered).
If your application is successful, you will be given opportunity to view the property prior to signing the lease agreement.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 0 m²
- 3 Toilet
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced