30 Lyminge Court, BONOGIN QLD 4213Leased
THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
House - BONOGIN QLD
Serenely located in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac in the Bonogin Valley is this multi-acreage property, which offers a wondrous environment to live in, surrounded by Mother Nature, yet within easy travelling distance to the area’s many amenities.
The double brick home has been meticulously maintained creating a great opportunity to just move in and relax in this very comfortable and inviting family, friendly home.
As the gate opens and you meander up the sealed driveway, you are immediately impressed by the manicured lawns and beautifully coloured plant life. As the home comes into view, its presence unfolds, from its commanding, elevated position, with an exceptional, mesmerising Hinterland outlook from the front of the house and the alfresco areas, where whispering breezes will keep you cool on those summer afternoons.
The home offers four bedrooms, including a master suite, with an adjacent, “multi-purpose” room, currently well kitted out as a huge dressing room. There is also a beautifully appointed ensuite, with double vanities and a stone benchtop. There is also access to the veranda, via a glass sliding door, which is surely the spot for a morning coffee, as you ease into your day, whilst listening to the serenading birdsong. The three other bedrooms are all generous in size, with built in robes.
The open plan living space is expansive and light-filled, with the stunning kitchen at the centre. A huge stone bench offers lots of food preparation space, as well as an informal dining spot. There is an abundance of kitchen storage space behind the timelessly elegant Tasmanian Oak kitchen cabinetry.
A further space in which to relax in is the formal lounge, where the family can come together to catch the latest blockbuster movie, or Netflix thriller!!!
No doubt though, most of your time will be spent outside, escaping the heat of the summer sun, under the cooling veranadas, eating, drinking, laughing and playing, with a drink in hand and all eyes out towards the magnificent, lush undulations of the Gold Coast Hinterland, taking in the ever changing backdrop, where no two days are ever the same……….
The whole family will surely be happy here, exploring on bushwalks, past the dam and all the way out to Austinville, where the property has a second frontage.
There is no doubt that this lifestyle is in high demand – country charm, city convenience is on the wish list of many…..so please, do not hesitate in making your move!
Some of the many features include –
– Approx 7.5 acres of beautiful gardens, useable lawn and pristine bushland – a dam and walking tracks to Tallowwood Road, Austinville.
– Double brick construction.
– 4 bedrooms, master with adjacent dressing room and well-appointed ensuite with double vanities. Sliding glass doors frame the view and give access to covered alfresco area.
– 3 further bedrooms with built in robes.
– Second bathroom, complete with a bathtub to soak away the stresses of the day in.
– Open plan living, with expansive window space, allowing a light-filled environment.
– Separate formal lounge.
– Huge modern kitchen, with a stunning stone bench top and quality Tasmanian Oak cabinetry.
– Easy access to the expansive veranda space, perfectly positioned to take in the stunning views of the lush peaks of the Hinterland.
– Solar power – 18 panels
– Sparkling in-ground pool (monthly pool servicing included)
– Solar powered front gate
– Single bay shed (open side accessible, the other side will be locked)
– Wood burner fireplace for those crisp Hinterland mornings
– Ceiling fans
– Lawn maintenance – option to have ride-on-mower available
– Pool servicing included (tenants to pay for chemicals)
– Pets on application
Bonogin is located just minutes from the Pacific Motorway and Lyminge Court is one of its hidden gems, surrounded by multi acreage and equestrian properties, this is truly the essence of Hinterland living. An easy commute to the Brisbane CBD and International airport. To the south, the NSW border is within easy reach, passing the Gold Coast International and domestic airports.
The thriving Robina Town Centre is on your doorstep and provides all the facilities you could possibly require.
With Queensland’s finest schools, beaches, shops, transport and medical facilities on the doorstep, it is the location that has it all!
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced