303/1855 Gold Coast Highway, BURLEIGH HEADS QLD 4220Leased
IMMACULATE, FURNISHED UNIT IN PERFECT LOCATION
House - BURLEIGH HEADS QLD
Wonderful, North East facing, fully renovated apartment with stunning ocean and hinterland views!
This gorgeous, third level apartment is in ‘Burleigh Gardens North Hi-Rise’, just 110m from Burleigh Heads beach has two bedrooms, a stunning, modern kitchen flowing through to the sun soaked living area with glimpses of beautiful Burleigh beach.
Step out to your private balcony and enjoy picturesque sunrises, sea breezes and colourful twilight skies all year round, just a short walk to Burleigh headland, cosmopolitan James Street with cafes, restaurants and bars, great local surf clubs, well renowned schools, farmers markets, village markets and much more.
Spacious main bedroom with built-in robes leads through to laundry area and modern bathroom. Second bedroom features built-in-robes and ceiling fan.
This apartment has been renovated with style and offers fantastic facilities such as heated pool and spa, half size tennis court, games room, covered BBQ area and secure underground parking perfect to live in or for those looking to invest with long term or holiday rental.
– Renovated throughout – beautifully presented
– Spacious master bedroom with built-in-robe
– Second bedroom also with built-in-robe
– Centrally located and stunning kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Tastefully designed main bathroom
– Spacious lounge and dining area with beautiful flooring flowing through to the outdoor balcony
– Ceiling fans throughout makes this home temperate year round
– Third floor apartment with lift
– Undercover, single car space
– Direct beach access to patrolled beach from apartment block
– Visitors parking
– Games/Common area room
– In-ground swimming pool
– Tennis court
PLEASE NOTE: The furniture in the photos is different to the furniture available.
Located right in the heart of the Burleigh Heads precinct. Just metres away from the famous James Street hub, Village markets, restaurants, shops, trendy cafes, surf clubs, schools and transport.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 0 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Entertaining