35/21 Leviathan Drive, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213Leased
THEY DON'T ALWAYS LOOK THIS GOOD!
House - MUDGEERABA QLD
The moment you walk through the door you will feel like you are on holiday! A fresh look with and even fresher outcome!
Downstairs there is ample room for dining and living with a well-equipped and neat kitchen. From here it leads out to an undercover patio area that offers an amazing feeling of serenity.
With generous sized bedrooms, the master has it’s own balcony offering a place to sit and relax after a hard days work!
The astute bathroom offers both bath and shower with a separate toilet. Perfectly designed for the whole family.
It is just PERFECT. Do not pass this one!
– 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Family bathroom also serves the master bedroom
– Open plan living on ground level
– Excellent size revamped kitchen offering loads of cupboards and bench space (breakfast bar)
– Separate laundry and powder room downstairs
– New ceiling fans/new air conditioning unit
– Single lock-up garage plus 1 parking space
– Security screens
– Total Covered floor area – 115 sqm
– Modern and fresh outdoor entertainment area
– Rear courtyard with a gate leading to the sparkling in-ground pool (yard for the pet)
– Security gated complex with sparkling in-ground pool, entertainers dream (large) covered outdoor entertainment area, BBQ’S and tennis court
– Pets on application (dog under 10kg)
Mudgeeraba is becoming more and more popular and some of the reasons from residents are:
Easy access to the city
Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
Reputation of primary schools
Surrounded by natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are within 3-4km away, Somerset College, Kings Christian College and Emmanuel College. Catchment for Clover hill state and within walking distance.
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
Bell Place plaza including Coles
Aldi and any other public service also available
Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
15 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
8 Private and Public schools within 5km
Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced