4 Daryl Drive, VARSITY LAKES QLD 4227Leased
DUAL LIVING IN DESIRABLE VARSITY LAKES LOCATION
House - VARSITY LAKES QLD
This spacious, dual living home is perfectly positioned in a highly sought after, whisper quiet street in Varsity Lakes.
Just a short drive to the outstanding Gold Coast surf beaches and within easy access to this booming areas’ many attractions and amenities, this is your opportunity to secure a wonderfully presented, recently painted and freshly carpeted home.
The home offers 5 bedrooms, including a spacious, self-contained unit that is completely separate from the rest of the house, which is just ideal for an older child, or even an older parent. The king-sized master benefits from an ensuite bathroom and walk-in-robe.
The air-conditioned, open plan living arrangement gives plenty of room for the whole family to relax in and the central kitchen is perfectly positioned!
Some of the many features include –
– A fully fenced, pet-friendly and spacious block
– Freshly painted, re-carpeted and new blinds throughout
– A highly sought location and family friendly street
– 5 bedrooms in total (including self-contained unit)
– Huge master bedroom with walk-in-robe, air-conditioning and ensuite bathroom
– A central kitchen, at the heart of the home, with plenty of cupboard space & dishwasher
– Family bathroom with bathtub
– Air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
– Security screens
– Open plan living with easy access to the alfresco dining area
– Double car lock-up garage and landscaped gardens
– 5KW solar system
– Pets on application
– Space to park a boat or trailer
– As new and beautifully designed
– Open plan living space with air-conditioning
– Bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in-robe
– Spacious bathroom
– Separate access at the front of the unit / can be locked to main house
The Varsity Lakes community is one of the Gold Coast’s most popular places to live and do business with its growing housing estates and business precinct. The suburb surrounds an 80ha lake and many of the dwellings are relatively new. Gold Coast Airport is less than a 25 minute journey away. Robina train station and Varsity Lakes station are close by and links to the northern Gold Coast and Brisbane. Local buses service the area. Short drive to Access the MI.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced