5 Lakeridge Drive, VARSITY LAKES QLD 4227Leased
SPACIOUS, BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER VARSITY LAKES
House - VARSITY LAKES QLD
***PLEASE NOTE – Lease till 28/06/2022***
From the moment you walk in you will be instantly impressed by the modern decor, bright living spaces and quality finishes of this wonderful family home.
The kitchen is very much the heartbeat of the home, fringed by the spacious open plan living and dining area with great lighting and airflow coming through the doors to the alfresco entertainment area – creating a great space to watch the children play outside.
The perfectly designed main bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe has ample room to fit a king-sized bed whilst the additional bedrooms are located off the hallway with air-conditioning in the second.
The large covered alfresco area provides a beautiful environment to sit and sip your favourite drink as the kids play.
So, the scene has been set and Varsity Lakes is well and truly on the map with tenants recognizing a great family lifestyle…….the good ones are moving fast, so please don’t delay!
Some of the many features include –
– Immaculate presentation
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Three generous bedrooms in total, air-conditioning in second bedroom
– Main bathroom completely renovated with spa bath
– Dining area is separate to the lounge with air-conditioning in both rooms
– Spacious kitchen with dishwasher and as new induction cooktop
– Covered outdoor entertainment area
– Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
– Fully fenced backyard with shed
– Two car, lock-up garage
– Peaceful and private location in Varsity Lakes
– Sorry no pets
The Varsity Lakes community is one of the Gold Coast’s most popular places to live and do business with its growing housing estates and business precinct. The suburb surrounds an 80ha lake and many of the dwellings are relatively new. Gold Coast Airport is less than a 25 minute journey away. Robina train station and Varsity Lakes station are close by and links to the northern Gold Coast and Brisbane. Local buses service the area. Short drive to Access the MI.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced