44 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters
STYLISH, MODERN AND ULTRA-COVENIENT - A MUST SEE!!!
Situated on waterfront in beautiful Burleigh Waters with breathtaking views extending to the Burleigh Beach skyline in the East, and the Gold Coast Hinterland in the West; this simply outstanding, new home built 2022 is designed and finished with an eye for detail, undeniable flair and flawless style.
Impeccably set for the extended family, the spacious and adaptable floorplan flows seamlessly, offering abundant light filled spaces, and striking usage of expansive window space, bring the outside in, with the wonderful beach theme, ensuring a warm and inviting ambience.
With an abundance of living space and quality finishes, this home really will suit a family desiring convenience, quality, and a family friendly lifestyle.
The private master suite is located away from the additional bedrooms, overlooking the gorgeous Miami Lake and offers an exceptional space to relax and unwind with external access, walk-in-robe and a well-appointed ensuite bathroom, including double vanities and stand-alone bathtub taking in the views!
The open plan living space is impressive and offers plenty of room for the family to spread out and access to the alfresco area is seamless via triple sliding doors and provides the perfect space to dine with friends outdoors, whilst the kids splash about it the sparkling pool.
Perhaps "le piece de resistance" though is the simply stunning kitchen that has been perfectly finished and design is of high quality. The long island bench blends beautifully with the earthy tones of the quality cabinetry. The 900mm oven, with gas cooktop will keep the chef of the family very happy and the huge Butler's Pantry offers plenty of storage and fridge space, keeping the kitchen de-cluttered and beautiful.
Quite simply, our words will never do this home justice......the photos may, to an extent, but an inspection certainly will......we look forward to seeing you soon!
Some of the many features include -
- Recently built with high quality materials just last year
- Sizable master suite overlooking the waterway with external access and walk-in-robe
- Ensuite with dual vanities and enviable stand-alone-bath with water views
- Four bedrooms, two ensuited and separate media room (potentially a 5th bedroom)
- Two bedrooms at front of house can be closed off with close access to family bathroom
- Expansive open-plan living, with seamless access to the covered alfresco area via triple sliding doors
- Simply stunning kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook-top and stone benches
- A large Butler's Pantry providing plenty of storage space
- Sparkling swimming pool (pool maintenance and chemicals included)
- Stunning and practical flooring in living areas
- Gas for stove also services hot water system
- Endless storage spaces throughout
- Beautiful high ceilings
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Huge separate laundry with plenty of storage
- Adjacent to parkland - ideal for kids to play!
- Double, automatic garage with internal access
- Electric gate for additional privacy and security
- Fully fenced yard - just ideal for kids and pets to play
Burleigh Waters is perhaps one of the most desirable and most searched suburbs on the Gold Coast.
Just minutes to the magnificent Gold Coast beaches and blessed with lots of green space, the area is also close to all of the many amenities you may require.
On the doorstep of world famous Burleigh Heads and its expanding repertoire of diverse cuisine and entertainment options, you will never be short of plans to go and things to do!
With exceptional schools and easy access to the Gold Coast’s arterial roads, as well as public transport option, getting around is a breeze.
Just a short drive to the south, you will find Coolangatta International Airport and your passport to the world, with its expanding network.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Go to this Link - https://app.snug.com/apply/remaxgc
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- Built in Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pet Friendly
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking