8/231 Government Road, Labrador
BRAND NEW, EXECUTIVE TOWNHOUSE CLOSE TO EVERY AMENITY YOUR HEART COULD DESIRE!
A rare and exciting opportunity awaits, as this beautifully designed, executive townhouse has been released to market in a premium, master planned community.
Green Trees Estate combines timeless sophistication with warm, inviting, beautifully comfortable and ultimately liveable homes for the modern family.
Situated on two levels, the townhouse comprises of 3 bedrooms, the spacious main bedroom suite includes his and her walk-in-robe and tastefully designed ensuite including bathtub. The main bathroom can be found on the top floor, close to the bedrooms whilst the powder room is conveniently located downstairs.
Stunning finishes cannot be faulted throughout the entirety of the abundant floor space including the stylish kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances. Enjoy the open plan lounge flowing through to the covered alfresco area.
We have tried our best to set the scene, but only an inspection will truly satisfy your curiosity.
This unique townhouse features:
- 3 bedrooms all with BIR’s, his and her walk-in-robes to master
- 2.5 bathrooms including ensuite to main bedroom
- Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and stone bench-tops
- Air-conditioning throughout
- High ceilings with quality fixtures and fittings
- Two living spaces (upstairs and down)
- Designer colour schemes to compliment the streetscape and the internal finishes
- Covered alfresco dining to maximise the best of the QLD Lifestyle
- Downstairs family area is fully tiled with upstairs hallway and bedrooms carpeted
- Double car garage
- Pets considered upon application (under 10kg)
- Stunning pool
- Visitors parking conveniently located
All this, just minutes’ drive to the Gold Coast University Hospital (within walking distance), Labrador primary school and & Southport State high school. A further 14 minutes to the prestigious TSS high school for boys and 9 minutes to St Hilda’s secondary college for girls. Australia Fair Shopping Centre is also within minutes drive and will provide essential shopping and services whilst also offering a food and beverage precinct and a professional services location. Labrador is the coastal suburb that has it all!
PLEASE NOTE: THE PHOTOS ARE OF A SIMILAR TOWNHOUSE BUT ARE NOT OF LOT 8
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pet Friendly
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking