50/127 Gooding Drive, Merrimac
TOWNHOUSE WITH WORKS IN CENTRAL LOCATION!
This stylish and perfectly positioned town home has so many merits - you will want to act quickly! Presented to please and offered to you in immaculate condition. The bright and breezy, open floor plan will delight the fussiest of tenants. Nestled in a friendly and beautifully kept community, central to our all our wonderful Gold Coast has to offer.
You will just love the spacious living area that flows through large glass sliding doors into a neat back patio, like an extension to the living area and perfect for relaxing or entertaining whilst allowing loads of light and air through the living area year round.
Enjoy a practical and contemporary design, featuring neutral decor and modern conveniences with very little maintenance required. This immaculate property has been designed for 'no fuss' living and would make an ideal, low-maintenance haven for down-sizers, couples or young families that need a little more room to move.
- Ducted air-conditioning upstairs. Split-system downstairs
- Bright open plan living area
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, ducted-air, ceiling fans and walk-in-robe
- Two additional, spacious bedrooms with ducted air, ceiling fans and double sliding robes
- Large stylish main bathroom with separate shower, bath and large vanity
- Downstairs powder room for added convenience
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and stone bench-tops
- Outdoor patio with low maintenance lawn
- Tiled balcony overlooking small yard for pets or children to play
- Double car garage plus driveway parking
- Soak up the sun, take a splash in the tranquil pool, play a game of tennis and enjoy the lovely community setting
- Pet on application (one pet only)
Positioned in popular Merrimac, an ultra-convenient location within an easy walk to the local shops, Worongary Shopping Centre, parks, transport, 24hr Service Station, The German Club, Mikes Kitchen, McDonald's Restaurant, All Saints and St Michael's School, Medical Centre, Merrimac Tavern, Merrimac State School, Child Care and more.
Access to the Freeway under one minute drive, and within eight minutes’ drive, Robina train Station, Robina Hospital, Worongary Shopping Village, Numerous Public and Private Schools, Titans Stadium and Sports/Recreation Parks, Golf Courses, Vibrant Broadbeach & Robina Town Centre offering world class entertainment, shopping and dining experiences.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Tennis Court
- Toilets: 3