14 The Links, Robina
WONDERFUL FAMILY HOME OVERLOOKING GOLF COURSE
Partly refurbished and peacefully positioned in a family friendly, quite street, is this inviting family home overlooking the picturesque Colonial Golf Course and located within the Varsity College Catchment.
Recently repainted with brand new carpets and bathrooms, you are immediately impressed upon entry, as your eyes are drawn to the light-filled, open living area, with charming wooden flooring. The formal lounge is tucked away and offers sanctuary, when it is time to relax and unwind.
The kitchen is bright and modern, with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of drawer and cupboard space - perfectly positioned at the heart of the home.
The bedrooms are all generous in size and the master has a beautifully renovated ensuite bathroom, with walk-in-robe. There is also a second bathroom, with separate powder room and a bathtub to soak in.
The covered alfresco area is the perfect place to entertain and BBQ with friends in serenity overlooking the beautiful landscape.
So this wonderful package really does provide the perfect lifestyle..... please be quick to secure this piece of paradise!!!
Some of the many features include-
- Completely repainted, new carpets and renovated bathrooms
- 4 spacious bedrooms in total
- Master suite with renovated ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Additional renovated bathroom with powder room and bath
- Bright, light-filled, open plan living spaces with wooden flooring
- Spacious, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioning and fans throughout
- A spacious covered alfresco area
- Automatic, double lock-up garage
- Stunning views overlooking The Colonial Golf Course
- Within the Varsity College catchment
- Pets on application
Situated right in the heart of the Gold Coast, Robina provides great convenience to all the region has to offer and is just a short drive from the Gold Coast's world famous beaches, fringed with World Heritage listed rainforest and popular theme parks - a vibrant mix of industry and commerce and a relaxed, laid-back lifestyle, this is surely one of the most "liveable" regions in Australia.
Laced with lush green parks, walking tracks and waterways, you are never far from nature, peace and tranquillity.
Within a close drive to Robina Hospital and Robina Town Centre, one of the largest shopping centres in the southern hemisphere.... This really is the location that has it all.
Varsity College, Robina State High School and Bond University provide comprehensive educational opportunities, with many other public and private schools within a close proximity.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pet Friendly
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking