8/11 Egerton Street, Southport
EXECUTIVE TOWNHOME IN PERFECT LOCATION! LESS THAN ONE YEAR OLD!
WANT TO INSPECT? - Go to https://app.snug.com/apply/remaxgc to register for an inspection.
“Eleven Egerton” combines timeless sophistication with warm, inviting, beautifully comfortable and ultimately livable homes for the modern family.
Fringed by a natural reserve and every possible amenity your heart could desire, the essence of this wonderful, private estate is often sought, but rarely found in these parts.
Designed and built by Metricon and situated on two levels, this brand semi-detached duplex comprises of 4 bedrooms in total, all with built-in-robes and ducted air-conditioning. The spacious main bedroom suite includes a walk-in-robe and tastefully designed ensuite with dual vanities. The main bathroom can also be found on the top floor, close to the additional bedrooms and includes an enviable, stand-alone bathtub whilst the powder room is conveniently located downstairs.
Stunning finishes cannot be faulted throughout the entirety of the abundant floor space including the stylish kitchen with walk-in pantry, stone benchtops and quality Smeg appliances. Enjoy the open plan lounge flowing through to the covered alfresco area, where family and friends can dine while being surrounded by greenery and nature.
We have tried our best to set the scene, but only an inspection will truly satisfy your curiosity.
These unique terraces feature:
- Solar electricity
- Option to be furnished
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in-robes and walk-in-robe to master
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to main bedroom plus an additional toilet/ powder room downstairs
- Gourmet kitchen with integrated dishwasher, stone bench tops and Smeg appliances
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Designer colour schemes to compliment the streetscape and the internal finishes
- Covered terrace area surrounded by bushland and native wildlife
- Downstairs family area is fully tiled with upstairs area being carpeted
- Second living space upstairs
- Fantastic storage space downstairs
- Gardens are fully fenced and include designer landscaping with clothesline
- Two car garage
- Sitting area in complex overlooking the nature reserve
- Small complex of only 10 townhouses
- Within walking distance to TSS and close drive to St Hildas
Situated in a serene oasis set amongst lush landscaping with parkland these beautiful townhouses are situated within reach of The Ferry Road Markets, the Gold Coasts finest hospitals and China Town. Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and little more than 80kms to the Brisbane CBD and International airport. Australia Fair continues to thrive and is just minutes away, providing all the facilities you could wish.
Within walking distance to TSS, one of Australia’s leading independent Primary and Secondary education providers for boys and a short drive to St Hilda’s private school for girls - this really is the perfect location for your family.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Go to this Link - https://app.snug.com/apply/remaxgc
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- Built in Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 3